Ch30- We lost it?

Trott P.O.V

Smith called in sick today so me and Ross spent 2 hours editing GTA and Trials.

But all i could think about was Lexi. And how she had been having slight pains. I thought they were labour pains but she told me they were just back pains.

I sigh. She was getting close. The baby was due in under 3 weeks. And i want to be there for her.

**hour and a half later**

I had just finished editing when my phone went off.

"Hello?" I ask. Not recognising the number.

"Hello. Is this Chris Trott?" A serious sounding woman asked.

"Yes. It is. Who's speaking?" I ask. "Hello. I am Kristine and I rang out say that Alexia Hornby came into hospital with labour pains."

I jump to my feet. "Okay. I'll be there in a minute." Is say.

"But sir wait. She's-!" I out the phone down before I heard any more.

"What is it?" Ross asked. "It's Lexi! She's gone into labour." I tel him as I pull on my coat. He jumped to his feet. "Let's go."

**time skip to hospital**

Me and Ross ran into the maternity ward. Speeding up to the reception.

"Hello? Can I help you?" The receptionist asked. "Alexia Hornby?" I ask. She glances up at me. "And you are?" She asked. "The father of our baby." I tell her.

She frowns. "I'm sorry but you can't see her." She told me. I blink. "What? Why?" I ask slightly confused.

"She's in surgery. Especially after that accident." She said sounding sorry.

My heart stopped. "Accident? What accident?" I ask. Glancing at Ross who looked equally as worried.

She looked at me confused. "You didn't know?" She asked. I shake my head. Her face falls. "Oh dear. You better come with me." She says getting out of her seat.

Very worried me and Ross followed. She took us to a doctor who was flicking through notes.

"Doctor Kinross." She called. After a very in understanding conversation the doctor turned to me.

"Your fiance was in an accident with a man by The name of Alex Smith. He was driving when a lorry nearly crashed into them. But he managed to swerve out of the way only to hit a lamppost and make the car flip."

My heart skipped a beat. "Is she okay?! Is fhe baby okay?!" I ask hurriedly. He sighs.

"I am sorry Mr Trott. We fear the baby may not have made it."