Being Crushed

Author's Notes
The Flash is not going to die, but something will happen at Chapter 15.
-----------------------------------------
The Flash (Jake Allen) was at S.T.A.R Labs getting fit. He was the hottest boy, with six pack and super strong abs, he was the fastest man alive at the age of 19. He was a hot dude, but he still didn't have a girlfriend up until now.

"I am just gonna chill, ok?" said Jake sweating as he went into the city. When, he was walking around the city, he saw a girl, a girl he wanted to marry, so Jake went over to her. Her name was Sienna.
"Hey, look pretty." said Jake
"Wow, you look hot and fit" replied Sienna

Sienna kissed Jake.
Wanna go out on date in a minute?
"Yeah sure." answered Jake whilst quivering.

Then Jake got a phone call, where are you Metal Man is on the loose.

"I am on a date, really?" whispered Jake
"Fine, we will take care if possible" Cisco shouted out in the phone.

"Where to go?" Sienna thought.
"Right baby, don't tell anyone this but I don't have a girlfriend and I have super-speed.

"Super-Speed! No girlfriend!!"
"Shut the hell up"
"Sorry.

"Let's go to Central City Main Pub, jump on my back."

In the blink of an eye, Jake and Sienna were in the pub. "Wanna drink, boy." said Sienna.
"Anything will do, except for Budweiser and Apple Wine." answered Jake.

Jake knew he loved Sienna, and he knew Sienna loved him. The bad thing was, Jake didn't know what was instore for him.