The Flash Towards The Night

At night, there was a terrible thunderstorm at Central City. Then, just before Allen left something happened. Him and Wells were the only people left. Outside, there was nothing but now silence. People outside just stopped, cars burst into flames. Flash, didn't know what to do so we just ran past everything and went home. When he got home he was surprised, Iris and Joe weren't there. He thought, Iris might be working late at the coffee shop and Joe would be at the police station but he was wrong. He got his phone and called Eddie, he answered. "Hey Ed, have you seen Joe recently?"
"No, why?"
"Because they aren't at home, seen Iris either?"
"Yes, she is working at the coffee shop."
"Ok, bye Eddie.

Then Flash called up Iris, she answered her phone. "Hey Iris, have you seen or heard from Joe recently?"
"No why?"
"He isn't at home, I called Eddie and he said he hasn't seen him either."
"He should be back soon, Jake, so don't worry to much"
"Ok, bye."

Then Flash decided to go to bed. But when we went upstairs he got a unpleasant video call. He could see Joe but he was... FROZEN. The man said, "You're useless you're so-say new Dad is going to freeze to death, don't come or you might freeze to." "Or you might burn instead."

Jake was so fuc*king annoyed. After everything he had already gone through. He ran to where The Hot and Cold Men were. He saw Joe frozen like a statue and then HAC got there guns and started shooting at Allen. Jake though he was fast enough but all was wrong as soon as he got to F. Joe he got boiled up. Flash's suit was burning, he couldn't run there was nothing he could do then all of a sudden something yellow appeared. Allen thought, "What! That dude is faster than me." The man in the yellow suit knocked HAC out and he took Flash back to S.T.A.R Labs even though he was burning but The Y. Man didn't seem to start burning aswell. A few minutes later, Jake fell to the ground and fainted just after Wells came into the room. Then he giggled to himself, "Goodbye Flash, prepare to die, slow coach." In the morning, Allen woke up he realised when he fainted he burned down S.T.A.R Labs overnight. Jake wasn't on fire anymore but the door was on fire he got a gun and shot the window open. He jumped out and his left hand started to bleed. When Cisco got to work he messaged Wells and Caitlin saying, "Shit, I just got here and the lab actually THE WHOLE BUILDING is on fire." Wells replied saying, "Oh no, it was Allen he was on fire, last night, he fainted and the burns must've burnt the building, Allen probably died in there. Flash got into his suit and went to Cisco. "Hey bro, we have to get out of Central City the whole place is gonna blow up soon." "But where are we going to go?" "Where do you think, Starling City, Wells said he was staying here but Caitlin and Iris are coming.