The News. Getting G-Teleporter

Author's Note:
So this is two chapter's in on, but I haven't said it as that in the writing except for in Title.
-----------------------------------------
When the S.T.A.R Labs visitors had unpacked a news flash boomed on interrupting there favourite TV show (The X Factor UK) it said, "Central City burned? "S.T.A.R Labs has exploded and everyone is blaming The Flash".

"Right, I just can't stay here unless... I need to-do the most stupidest thing ever." said Jake.

Just then he got interrupted by an alarm that said that a teleporter has broken and out of Iron Heights Prision. Flash ran to CC Police and talked to... HE FORGOT THAT JOE HAD BEEN FROZEN! Then, ran to where HAC were. We managed to melt open the ice with speed and he got Joe and ran home. He called Iris, "Hey Iris, I got Joe, can't say anymore, Bye!"
Joe ate, showered, slept and watched TV and it was 7pm. Joe ran to work and he got told everything and worked into The Teleporter thing. Dead on 8pm, Jake got a call that the Teleporter person was back. He got all the information and found out her name was Katie Founds. He ran to HER. He tried to get her but she just teleported and she chucked on to all kinds of hard metals. Jake was then bleeding, but he got back up. Then, The G-Teleporter person disappeared. But five minutes later, he heard a car he ran to where it was and Katie was there. He jumped on the whole and smashed off all the lights. Then, Katie tried to teleport but she was unable to G-T got out the car and Allen just picked her up and ran her to S.T.A.R Labs and then he had to run to L.I.N.G Labs and Founds was found and got into a better prision cell and then she couldn't teleport.