Chapter Nine

The boys started walking along while Tao and Sehun were catching up on some things. "I just hope this doesn't lead to that one awkward time" Xiumin said, Chen's eyes widened "Yeah" he laughed. Xiumin started remembering the time he caught Tao and Sehun cuddled up on the couch sleeping on top of each other during that day it made him laugh. Xiumin shook his head and tried forgetting it as it was an embarrassing time for Tao and Sehun.

Tao and Sehun walked side by side Sehun's wings flipping happily and Tao's tail wagging excitedly. They both were regaining their friendship. Tao looked at Sehun "What was death like?" Tao asked, Sehun wiped away tears "Beautiful Tao. It was beautiful" Sehun answered. Tao looked at Sehun "Why was it beautiful?" Tao asked "It just was, everything was white and I was in a white suit with angel wings and it was just so nice" Sehun said. Tao looked at Sehun "It's nice knowing you're happy even when you're dead" Tao said. Sehun wiped tears away "Yes, yes it does" he answered as he got choked up. Sehun coughed his tears away. Tao wiped his tears away from his eyes. Sehun looked at his feet as he walked "Did it hurt?" Tao asked "Did what hurt?" Sehun asked "Dying?" Tao asked "No, I felt no pain. It was the most comfortable thing" Sehun answered. Tao looked at Sehun and hugged him "Don't leave me, please" Tao said "It's okay Tao. I'm right here. I'm not leaving" Sehun said. Tao wiped tears away and continued walking. Sehun looked down and cried softly.

Xiumin stood behind watching and listening to the whole thing. Xiumin choked back tears as he walked, he cleared his throat "S-So where do you think Kris and Chanyeol are?" Xiumin asked. Chen looked at Xiumin "I don't know, but wherever they are they're probably murdering" Chen said. Xiumin looked down "It's terrible the life they're leading" Xiumin said. Chen looked at Xiumin "They're only this way because Chanyeol went insane over his happiness it took over and Kris is doing this because he's jealous" Chen said. Xiumin looked at Chen "If Kris is doing this because he's jealous, why isn't Luhan involved?" Xiumin asked. Chen looked at Xiumin "Luhan's a baby deer remember!" Chen laughed "Oh yeah" Xiumin laughed.

They walked along chatting about how they were going to find Kris and Chanyeol and take care of them for what they've done.

Tao touched Sehun's shoulder "Ouch!" He screamed has he quickly took his hand off "What? What's wrong?" Sehun asked "N-nothing" Tao said as he touched Sehun's shoulder again, "Ouch!" Tao screamed again. Sehun looked at Tao "Tao, you're leaving a blister on my shoulder" Sehun said. Tao looked at Sehun "I can't touch you" Tao said "What do you mean you can't touch me?" Sehun asked "You're an angel now" Tao said as a tear rolled down his face "Y-You're an angel and I'm a demon. I can't touch you, if I do touch you you'll kill me" Tao said. Sehun fought back tears "There has to be another way" he said "There is no other way" Tao said. Sehun looked at Tao "Tao. Do you really think I would kill you?" He asked "No but you can seriously injure me" Tao said.

Crying Tao fell to the ground "Tao?" Sehun asked "I-I can't breathe. You have to get away from me Sehun" Tao coughed "No, I won't leave you!" Sehun cried "Get away Sehun!" Tao screamed. Crying, Sehun backed away slowly. Tao tried catching his breath but he couldn't, a few minutes later Tao was unconscious. Xiumin came running up to Tao "What happened?" He asked. Crying, Sehun looked at Xiumin and back at Tao "I-I knocked him out" Sehun said as he choked back tears "Why?" Xiumin asked "It-it's complicated" Sehun cried, "Surely you didn't do this on purpose" Xiumin said. Sehun looked at Xiumin "Completely by accident" Sehun said as tears streamed own his face. Xiumin picked up Tao and put him on his shoulder. Upset, Sehun's wings turned black and he walked slowly behind the other members in despair. Fighting back tears he kicked a rock as hard as he could breaking a window nearby. "Sehun, calm down" Xiumin demanded. Sehun took a deep breath and calmed himself down.

Wings still black he walked slowly into the dark alleyway fighting back tears.