Magcon Day 3!

Ally's POV
Right now I am getting ready for MagCon and yea so this is what my routine is:So I get up brush my teeth,clean my face,change,hair,and make up.For my hair i'm just curling it and putting a bow.Now my clothes, I am wearing jeans,a Magcon sweater,and pink converse's.Now make up so I,just put on my foundation,with the powder,blush,mascara,and a nude pink lipstick.Then bam!I'm done so yea. *MagCon*
"Hello everyone"Bart said "HI!"the fans screamed.Then Bart called are names 1 by 1 "CAMERON DALLAS!!"Bart yelled and Cam came out "NASH GREIR!!"Bart yelled "CARTER REYNOLDS" "MATT ESPINOSA!"
"JACK JOHNSON" "JACK GLINSKY" "TAYLOR CANNIF" "SHAWN MENDES" AARON CARPENTER" "O2L" "ANDREA RUSSET" "AND OUR NEW MEMBER ALLY RUSSET!"Bart Yelled.The crowd screamed and Bart went back stage then I saw the boys whisper something to Mahogany then she started to play Hold on We're coming home by Drake "I got my eyes on you your everything that I see.I want your high love and emotion endlessly.Cause your a good girl and you know it"Shawn sang pointing to me then I sang "I can't get over you"I sang. *MEET AND GREET* Now was the meet and greet I,hope we don't have any bitches.Well here's one now "he-hey your really pretty I am a big fan"a girl said shyly "really"I said "NO HAHAHA YOUR JUST A
UGLY OLD FAG!!!"the girl said laughing.I couldn't take it so I just ran and cried I went back to the hotel and went in the bathroom and did something I haven't done in a long time,I cut.I made one for being ugly and 2 for being alive and 3 for being part of youtube.Then I just stayed in the bathroom crying no one came looking for me not even Shaw- "ALLY WHY!"Shawn came in and yelled I just started crying again he just rushed over and sat next to me hugging me "i'm sorry Shawn"I said "why Ally,why?"he asked "its just the hate"I say "is this your first time cutting?"he asked "no"I said "ok"Shawn said.

(Thx for reading and suicide is not the answer to a problem.Remember your not worthless don't listen to the people that say "your worthless" or "go die" because there wrong your beautiful in every single way it doesn't matter if you think your ugly,your beautiful asf.Even if I don't know you your still filled with beauty do what makes you happy,follow your dreams☺)