Love,Love,Love I want your love

Ally's P.O.V
I woke up at 4:00 AM I see Shawn beside me so I get up and go to Susana's room I see her cuddled up to Glinksky I wake up Susana "What"She groans "lets prank Mendes and Glinksky"I whisper "yea!"She says "lets go"I say so then we get a bucket of ice and fill it with water.I get my camera to film "hello everyone today, well tonight I have Wolflover22400 with me"I say "So we are going to prank are roommates and those two roomates are Jack Glinksky and Shawn Mendes"Susana said "so Susana brought her camera to film her view"I said."Oh and Shawn is my roommate and Jack G is Susana's roommate"I say then we go to are places "123!"I say and dump the cold water on Shawn and I run I hear Susana thumping down the stairs running from the boys me and Susana went to are hiding place."ha!they will never find us"I smirk "And who said that?!"I hear a voice say I look up to see Jack G and Shawn "crap"I whisper "BESTIES COME HERE!!"Shawn and Jack G say "okay!"Susana said "girl are you crazy!There trying to hug us and there cold!"I tell her "oh"She says "hey Shawn!Over here"I say he comes over to me and chases me "miss me,miss me now ya gotta kiss me!"I say "okay"Shawn said and ran after me I had to stop for a second when I felt something cold cover me "HELP!!"I yell to Susana but then she is in the arms of Glinksky. "ok now gimme kiss"Shawn said "Ewww!no"I said "come on you know you love me"Shawn said "Ok fine"I said and kissed his cheek "Lips"He said and so I kissed him on the lips.Then I think do I like Shawn.

(Okay thanks for reading lol I almost said thanks for watching)