T or D pt.2

Ally's P.O.V
I gulp Shawn gets up and takes my hand we go in a closet away from the boys "We don't have to do anything you know"I say "Ummm"He says and kisses me I kiss back passionately he holds my waist and goes lower he grabs my butt which makes me yelp he starts to take off his shirt and he starts to take my pants off I take off his pants he then runs to are room and grabs a condom and comes back.He then takes off my shirt by now I was in my lacey underwear and bra he was in his boxers I then felt pleasure insert my body "Guys!"Taylor knocks "Ya!"I yell "It's time!"He tells me "okay,don't come in!"I  yell back "well that was-"Shawn says but I cut him off "Amazing"I say then we walk out "so what did you do?"They asked "Non of your business"I say "okay the games over!"Taylor says "What we just started!"I said "Well we did that so you guys could uh you know"Cameron said I glared at them "Well it's bed time for the little peeps!"Cameron said "Excuse me Mr.Bossy"I say "Hahahahahahaha you have to go to bed!"Shawn laughed "That goes for you too Shawn"Cameron grins "Who's laughing now huh!"I danced and said "well you two go upstairs in your room"Cameron said.When we got up it was silent "Well i'm gonna get ready"I said to stop the silence "Okay....Mind if I joined?"Shawn asked "Uh sure?"I said "Okay"He said.

(Find out what happens next)
~Ally (Aka me)