MagCon

Ally's POV
Today is the day we go to Orlando Florida for MagCon and we already are here so yea Susana went home because of some reasons.But yea so I don't kn- "so today you get to pick a partner of 3 for your room"Bart said and left to get something."Hey Ally want to be my roommate?"Shawn asked "yea sure.Have you found another person?"I asked "yea its Cameron"he sighed and I know why its because Cameron is a big flirt."Oh and I forgot the rooms only have 2 beds"Bart said and now I look over at Shawn and Cameron fighting over who gets to sleep with me.It was a very funny sight hahaha as I walked over they acted like nothing happened but I just said "you both can share a bed but not me"I smirk "What!"Shawn says "you heard me Mr"I sass "oh no you didn't!"Cameron snapped "Oh yea I did"I snapped back then I heard Matt in the background "GET'EM GIRLFRIEND" I laughed "Oh yea you know what I did"Shawn said "What?"I ask "DIS!!"Shawn screamed and picked me up "Hey no fair your a giant I am only like 4 something"I pout "and he's the biggest one I'm just a baby"Cameron said "Pssh your 22 or something-"I got cut off "OMG you-you think i'm old!"Cameron put his hand on his heart like he was hurt.Then Shawn spoke "uh yea you are the oldest one"Cameron chased him until Matt (A\N Ya you know the crazy one and Justin Bieber looking one yea him lol) yelled "WATCH OUT THE BANANA PEAL CAN KICK YOUR ASS!!"Matt was laughing so hard he peed his pants so we had to leave and go to the hotel so Matt could change.After Matt changed we went to rehearsals I was performing Hummingbird HeartBeat by Katy Perry and it was for Shawn because he's mah crush "really!"Matt exclaimed "did I say that out loud?!"I ask "yup"Matt said popping the P "oh shoot!"I say "don't worry I will keep it safe but you need to tell Mahogany she is the one who is gonna help ya with your dates"Matt said.You know Matt can be crazy and wild but he also has a calm,helpful,and soft side.And I like both sides of Matt me and him are like brothers and sisters.Any who I gotta go and practice.

(AN so what do you think what will happen next?Keep reading and comment if you wanna be the boys girlfriend you have to put a YouTuber or model you wanna be and what hair color and what boy obviously.And what are you traits you have to have 3 traits so here are the boys that are took and not took.

Shawn:Ally
Glinksky:
Johnson:
Taylor:
Carter:
Matt:
Aaron:
Jacob:Mahogany*Lox* #Jox
Cameron:
Nashy:

so yea comment or message me and vote!Peace out Cupcakes!!