The new school

-Shuichi pov-

it's morning now kokichi I softly say to him.  time really flew by after watching more danganronpa episodes and cuddles I said.  So did you pack all your stuff kichi. Oh frick, I forgot to pack I got distracted since we had been gone all day yesterday kokichi said in a panic . well, you should hurry cause you still have 2 hours to finish packing ok thanks for reminding me Shuichi. I will help pack your small stuff like your snacks and books or chargers. ok thanks, Shuichi no problem ouma. I grabbed a small backpack and put his phone computer and chargers in the bag. and put his snacks in another part in the bag so he has everything close i think it's done for now so he has   a small bag for the train while the rest of his clothes and other stuff are in his suitcase that's in the back of the train.  Shuichi can you help me get some stuff please I'm too short to grab them. ok I'm coming once i got to his room i saw he looked mostly packed besides what he wanted.what did you want me to get. i wanted you to get me my sketch book that's on the top of my closet kokichi responded. oh sure i will get if for you. as i went to grab the sketchbook i found kokichi stuff animal and took it down oh do you also want the bunny that maki gave you.  oh yes, i do want her i can't believe i almost forgot about her he spoke. Is that everything I asked him. yes, that is everything Shuichi. ok then let's go back downstairs. 

-Kokichi pov-

morning you guys i heard rantaro say to us. oh good morning rantaro i said to him morning shuichi and little brother rantaro said. morning rantaro kokichi spoke. so i guess we should start going i said. yeah i think we should rantaro agreed. as we all left the house it was a very cold day snow was falling from the sky the sun shining as bright as ever as the three males walk to the train station. great we made it now we just have to wait for miu and kaede oh and the train. i said.  Hey guys sorry we ran a bit  late kaede yelled as miu and kaede walked over to us. oh that's fine  i yelled back to them. is the train here kaede spoke softly no not yet rantaro responded to kaede  aww thats fucking disappointing miu yelled.  after about two more minutes the train 

came and then we all  walked into the train and to are seats. i guess know we wait until we get there. i then start drawing the scenery to pass the time after awhile i look over to see everyone sleeping then i decide to sleep as well on shuichi shoulder.

time skipping to when they get there

when i woke up from shuichi shaking me awake because we arrived at the school. morning sleepy head shuichi said in happy tone, I got up and stretched a little bit because the train ride was so long you couldn't really walk around unless you need to use the restroom I'm so glad to be out the train it was so long and boring i grabbed my bag and walked out the train. know we walk to the school i guess kaede said calmly. aww man can't we rent or get a taxi car miu said in disgust .

 we don't need to waste are money for that its a nice day today and i think its nice to have a walk and the school is not far kaede smiled. I agreeing with kaede, rantaro spoke.  when ever we got to the school i looked at it in shock because how big it is  i might get lost here i laughed a bit. well duh every who went here posted on how big it of course you will get lost idiot  miu  angrily said you didn't  have to be rude about it kaede  spoke and then looked miu. tch whatever miu said. well let's go in everyone shuichi said opening the door for all of us. there's the front desk i smiled. hello ma'am we are here for the registration i said to the lady at the front desk. oh ok so do  you have your letters with you we must check them first the lady said to us. rantaro then handed the lady all of are letters for getting into the school. thank you sir the lady said well all of you are free to go in here is your class schedule papers and your dorm numbers you will see who your roommate is once you get there  the lady said. ok thank you very much ma'am rantaro said.