milan apology (again)

hi. i'm milan or UKIYZO and i was also recently called out for being racist towards a mexican boy. to be specific i asked him if he had a green card. the boy was constantly calling us the n word and monkeys so i reacted in the most hateful way i could because i had the intention to hurt him. looking back i know i could've and should have handled that situation much better and should not have made that racist comment. i was being immature, ignorant, and just straight up stupid.

i acknowledge my mistake, i know i was wrong, and it will never happen again. with saying this i apologize to the ENTIRE mexican community and any one else i've offended with the comment i said. i've already talked to the boy personally and apologized and he accepted it so we're cool. i understand if you don't accept my apology but i felt the need to put it out anyways.

in no way do i have any malicious feelings towards the community at all...i just chose to fight racism with racism knowing that i was just as wrong to bring his race into the situation when it had absolutely nothing to do with that.

if you're one of the people who's gonna say "if vivian didn't expose you, you would've have apologized" to be honest i thought as long as i apologized to the person who the insult was aimed at then everything would be cool; after reflecting i know that i've offended the mexican community as a whole and yet again, im sincerely sorry. i'm not gonna try to justify it or try to push the blame away from myself because at the end of the day i know i was wrong.

another thing. i don't know who's saying that i'm denying the fact that i said what i said or that i never apologized but you can shut all that shit up. never once did i deny it because i know i fucked up on my part and i gotta live with that, there's truly no point in lying.