let me fucking talk.

we all know I, Quinn, was recently called out for being racist. But since you wanna do ts now cs we aint friends anymore, let's talk about you, Vivian & Naomi.

Yes, I got with Naomi ex-crush and yes I was in a poly. But it was cause you, Naomi, let Vivian send him death threats, you let Vivian talk shit about him, you watched that shit go down and stuck up for Vivian in the process. Same with you letting Vivian fake their death for attention, then let them use the excuse "i was bored and having a bad day." This is fucking ridiculous for you to make me the fucking bad guy but say shit til now.

And about the slurs I said to those boys, I know what I did was disrespectful and wrong, I apologized so many times and I still fucking regret it. I was being immature and wasn't thinking about the consequences of my actions, I decided to fight racism with racism and I regret that choice. Yes, I could've settled that issue another way, but me being immature I chose a different route. I don't want my apology to be accepted, but I want to atleast let you guys know i'm deeply apologetic of my actions. I never lied or denied the fact that I was being racist. I KNOW what I did and I KNOW it was wrong. I'm not gone lie and say I didn't do it because I did. Either way you look at the shit, It's still wrong and it can't be justified. I don't hate the hispanic community, I respect every single one of you all. The comment I made was out of anger of how someone thought it was okay and "funny" to call me and my "friends" monkeys, niggers, and slaves. And my lack of common sense got me where I am.

And Vivian you didn't do this shit cause you wanted to tell people this from the goodness of ur heart, you did this shit cause I told you to mind your business and stop letting people in our business. You told everyone something Naomi, Devyn, and I should've resolved in dms. This whole situation happened months ago and you keep on saying you're over it but you continuously bring it up every other week. When it, in fact DID NOT INVOLVE YOU.

And you're so fucking hypocritical and rude. You told Milan's crush to kill himself, you told Gemar to kill himself, you told Rebox to kill himself, but as soon as we speak a word bout that nigga Row, you go on rants abt us and our appearances.

Also you continuously got in me and my ex's drama by commenting on their story and instigating. You were pissed abt a situation that I didn't even care abt. They weren't obsessed with me and even if they were, I don't give a fuck. You had me thinking Milan talked shit about me when they were just venting. You lied to me saying "Milan said you were flirting with _______." when, in fact, i wasn't.

You're doing ALL of this shit outta sheer pettiness. Because you got into sum that didn't involve you.

You also falsely accused Milan of being racist to you for being Indian and got her cussed out and direspected for it, also lying abt Milan fatshaming you and you have also called someone obese and jokingly bodyshamed someone. But when someone COMPARES you to a character who has weight, you think sb is body shaming you when that wasnt even their intention. You tell and harass random people telling them to kill themselves (slit their throat), you invalidate other people's feelings, you disrespect people's comfort zones, etc.

And I will let this shit be known, don't EVER say I was trying to deny what I said. Because from the moment I said it to now I NEVER denied my mistake and I won't ever do that shit.