aight Vivian. 😒

1

1. Rebox sending threats back.

nigga was being cussed out for absolutely no reason and you think he would just sit there and mfking take it. He told you to stop multiple times and you kept running yo mouth.

2. I'm not blaming Naomi for you being rude as fuck and sending threats, I'm blaming Naomi for LETTING you do it and not saying jack shit about it.

3. You shouldn't have joked about it anyway, no where was it okay to call someone obese joking or not.

4. The entire thing was a fucking joke. J-O-K-E. You took shit into your own hands and turn the shit into a fucking argument and something offensive when it wasnt.

 You took shit into your own hands and turn the shit into a fucking argument and something offensive when it wasnt

5. I did talk about myself. And I apologized for what Naomi said was "the reason im being called out" I spoke on that shit. But when you constantly lie and say I never apologized and denied saying it, I'm gonna talk about you. Cause you got everyone thinking I'm denying my mistake.

6. Devyn, Milan, and I have absolutely no idea WHO the fuck wrote that Sam chapter cs everyone else has the password to the account. So I'll give you that one but Vivian get out with this shit cs you getting on my nerves. 😭💀

Y'all keep on saying over and over and over that we havent addressed ourselves and havent said anything about our accusations. Then what the hell was me and milan's chapter? Because pretty sure we addressed the shit and made sure to get everything. At this point you are dragging it out. Because y'all making more and more chapters about us as if we didn't say it. Tell me what the fuck do y'all want. I fucking apologized and y'all are wanting more and more from me when I gave you all that I fucking had.

I sincerely apologized AND I talked abt the rebox shit. The fuck y'all want next? Y'all are praising Vivian and Naomi for the same shit yall attacking me for. "Talking about random and private shit" THEN WTH IS VIVIAN DOING?rebox had nothing to do with this situation.

sigh. y'all crazy.