Extra Chapter 1

5 minutes after the League of Villains confessed their actions.

Eri and Kota: We told you he was innocent!

All Might: I'm sorry, when we found the recording, we had to arrest him and we have been suspecting someone for being a traitor. So, we assumed he had been the traitor.

Kota: Why did you assume it was him without confirming that it was 100% the truth!?

Nezu: Well, everything made sense to us, and we're suspicious of him, we assumed that he was keeping a secret. And when the recording was found then all our assumptions pilled on to him being the traitor. We didn't look more into it, if we did look more into it and brought back the case, I don't think the Hero Commission and Society would agree.

Kota: I guess Stain was right, society is corrupt. And you heroes are just fakes!

Bakugo: What did you say!

Kota: You heard me! You are all Fakes!

Eri: Crying. 

Aizawa: Eri. Goes to touch Eri.

Eri: Get away! Moves back while crying.

Everyone was shocked that Eri wanted Aizawa to stay away.

Mandalay: Kota. Goes to touch Kota.

Kota: Stay away from me! Slaps Mandalay's hand away.

After that Kota and Eri rushed out of the room. Everyone's regret rose even more and some started to Cry because of their mistakes.