Chapter 12

After the torture.

All Might and the students were in deep regret, and were barely stable.

Sakuhana appeared in [Hacker's World].

Sakuhana: So, this is why you had changed the time to be earlier.

Auhtral: Yeah sis, these traitors were trying to take you, we had to do our torture on them.

Sakuhana: Okay, now let me do something to them first then we can leave.

Auhtral: Be my guest.

Sakuhana walks to All Might and the students, they were surprised at her arrive. At a certain distance she used [Lament], All might and the students cried due to their actions and its consequences. After Sakuhana's use of [Lament], Auhtral sent them back to U.A.

Sakuhana: We should leave now, it's getting late.

Vox: Notices something. Auhtral, can you look at what just entered over there. Points.

Auhtral: So, you noticed, well. Snaps.

The 2 appeared, it was Eri and Kota. Everyone knew about them from Sakuhana's stories but only Auhtral knew what they were doing.

Auhtral: They were eavesdropping on the others so that those 2 can see Sakuhana. You two wanna talk?

Kota: Well, we want to be with her. Points at Sakuhana. Not with those fakes from U.A.

Eri: Runs and hugs Sakuhana, then cries. Please we don't want to be separated with our hero.

Kota: Hugs Sakuhana.

Sakuhana: Hugs back. Alright, I'll take care of you two.

Eri and Kota: Thank you ma'am.

Sakuhana: You can call me Sakuhana.

Eri and Kota: Alright, miss Sakuhana.

The others were smiling at the 3, for it was a nice moment. The moment was broken when Auhtral fake coughs, and reminded of what they are supposed to be doing.

They all went to Robel. Eri and Kota were in conversations with the vtubers. Sakuhana glares at some of her friends for what she knows they will do. Sakuhana was having a conversation with Auhtral about the stressful day and Auhtral just told her to relax, because tomorrow she will be busy for Eri and Kota's adoption. She released her stress when she sang, which also entertained Eri and Kota.

Tomorrow.

Sakuhana, Eri and Kota arrived at the Wild Wild Pussycats' agency, she had a talk with Mandalay about taking custody of Kota. Mandalay agreed, she thought that Kota liked being with Sakuhana and this would be better for him. And got the papers.

They went to U.A. for Eri. It was the same case for Eri being better with someone she trusted.

Eri and Kota were now Sakuhana's legally adopted children.

Sakuhana told everyone the news, and Yagoo and Kuyomi will be helping Sakuhana in taking care of them.

After ? months

When All for One escaped Tartarus and the heroes were out of commission, the students were in the frontlines and were on the ground defeated.

When All for One declares his victory, a person appeared, it was Izuku Midoriya. He glared at the students which sent shivers down their spines. He then showed this black-colored wings which also had some white and flew towards All for One. All for One launched long ranged attacks at Izuku, but he dodged every single one of them while flying at high speeds and once he got close to All for One, he punched him, knocking him back around 100 meters. Then when All for One stood back up, Izuku used [Judgment] and completely obliterated All for One. Izuku then used [Judgment] on the rest of the League.

Everyone was shocked at this power. And Izuku left the scene flying out of anyone's view and entering a portal. He then [transformed] back into Sakuhana.

Auhtral: It's finally over, isn't it?

Sakuhana: Yes, it is.

Timeskip 1 decade.

Sakuhana and Vox got married during this time, Sakuhana managed to achieve 10 million subscribers and on her 4th anniversary she also had a graduation stream and thanked everyone for their support. Sakuhana has now taken over Cover Corp and is doing Yagoo's job and on her free time she has been appearing on collabs like a manager. Vox graduated from ANYCOLOR and continued his work as a politician. Auhtral also became a manager not only for ANYCOLOR but also for Cover Corp.

Eri and Kota, were taught by Oliver, it was medium difficulty and they were getting good grades. Kota was also training with Gura and Finana, his Water Gun quirk evolved and became an ability, it evolved [Water Master]. While Eri was training with Kronii, her horn disappeared during this time and her Rewind quirk also evolved and became an ability, it evolved into [Time Master]. They took on the hero course in Shiketsu, they were some of the most powerful and most intelligent. And after their years they became heroes, true heroes.

THE END