Chapter 3

Hi everyone, I hope you like the story. Tell me in the comments.

Riddhima was taking a nap 😴 when suddenly she heard someone knocking the door.

She opened the door and was shocked to see no one. Just then, her eyes fell on a big gift box with a beautiful red bow on it. She took it inside and opened it.

It was a gorgeous red dress with a pair of white heels and a diamond set. There was also a letter inside:

You're invited at today's party on the deck. Kindly wear the dress. I'm sure it will suit you well.

V.R

She was dumbstruck 😲.

Riddhima: First of all, he hurt me, then forced me to treat my wound and didn't even say sorry. What kind of man is he?

At night.

A man is seen dancing with several girls. Out of a sudden, his eyes turn on a  gorgeous girl wearing a red gown. He is gawking at her shamelessly.

The man is none other than, Aryan Raisinghania, Vansh's cousin brother.

This scene was observed by Vansh and he was fuming in anger.

Vansh: How dare this bloody bustard stare at my Riddhima 😡. She's mine only mine.

FLASHBACK STARTS:

Dadi: I finally got a grand daughter in law.

Vansh: What! Who?

Dadi: Riddhima. When you lifted her in your arms, I could clearly see love, concerned and obsession for her in your eyes. Three years ago, I saw the same emotions in your eyes for Ragini and now its for Riddhima. Do you know what it means?

Vansh: No.

Dadi: It means that Riddhima will be your life partner, your wife.

Vansh: Dadi, what are you saying ? You know very well that I don't believe in love and I don't want to get married.

Dadi: For how long will you stay alone? You just work all time and don't even take a day off. One day, you'll have to settle a family of your own. You should have a life partner and kids. Listen, I'll quit this world happily after taking your kids in my lap.

Vansh: How many times have I told you not to speak about death. I can't live without you 💔.

Saying so, he took her in a bone crashing hug.

Dadi: Can you do a favour for me?

Vansh: Of course, Dadi, anything for you.

Dadi: Invite Riddhima to the party.  Send her a nice dress of your choice and ask her to wear it. And then, at the party say sorry to her.

Vansh: Dadi, you know very that except from you and Mom, I don't apologise to anyone.

Dadi: Can't you it for me?

Vansh: Ok Dadi. I'll try.

Dadi: Good. That's like my child.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Riddhima smiled as her favourite song is being played. Vansh noticed it and walked towards her.

Vansh: May I have the pleasure to dance with you?

Riddhima was a bit reluctant at first but she agreed.

Riddhima: Ya.

Both began dancing looking at each other eyes.

Vansh grabbed Riddhima by her waist while Riddhima rested her hand on his shoulder.

They shared an eyelock and continued dancing even if the music stopped.

They came back from their dreamland when the guests clapped their hands.

This scene was witnessed by Vansh's family members. All except Dadi, Sia and Angre were shocked. They never expected Vansh to do so and especially dancing was not in his cup of tea or coffee.

Dadi was happy that Vansh listened to her and also that they look great together.

Precap: Vansh and Riddhima becomes friends?

So, here's chapter three. I hope you liked it. And don't forget to vote. I don't know when will I upload chapter 4 but it will be soon.

Target: 50+ votes.