Chapter 24

As soon as the flight took off, Vansh started his tricks.

He slided his right hand in Riddhima's jacket, placed it on waist while he totally engulfed her with the other one.

He then placed a wet kiss on her left cheeks and started peppering kisses on her neck.

Riddhima: Vansh, what are you doing? What if someone looks at us?

Vansh didn't reply. Instead, he continued his doings.

Riddhima: Please stop it Vansh. I don't want people to think that we are being cringe in public.

Vansh immediately stopped.

Vansh: And if we do it in private? Would you tell me to stop or would you beg me?

He said with his famous smirk, lingering on his lips.

Riddhima: In private? How?

Vansh: In the washroom, Sweetheart.

Saying so, he gently massaged her inner thighs, giving her a perk on her lips.

Riddhima: What if someone notices it?

Vansh: Trust me, no one will notice.

(I'll be updating this mature part in my book "Mature Tales Of Riansh" as I understand that some readers are not comfortable with mature contents.)

2 hours later.

The air hostesses were now distributing the meals to the passengers.

Vansh and Riddhima were having their food, while watching a movie.

Just then, a lady, who was returning from the washroom, accidentally slipped and landed straight on Vansh's lap.

Lady: Oh I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?

She said while touching his arms, with the pretext of checking if he was hurt.

Vansh: It's ok. I'm fine.

Lady (with puppy eyes): Are you sure?

Riddhima: Yes. He's sure. You don't have to worry about it.

She said with possessiveness.

Singapore 🇸🇬.

They completed all the legal formalities at the airport and proceeded towards the university's campus.

Vansh rented an apartment nearby for both of them.

The apartment.

The apartment was still being furnished by some workers when Vansh and Riddhima arrived.

They dropped off their luggage and decided to explore the nearby surroundings.

They were walking hand in hand when they spotted a Korean styled restaurant.

Riddhima: Let's go there. I've always wanted to try Korean food. Please 🥺.

Vansh: But sweetheart, you know that I hate that.

Riddhima: Please 🥺. I'm sure that you'll find something interesting there.

Vansh: Why don't we order something online??

Riddhima: No 😭.

Vansh: Sweetheart, please you know that I hate these stuff. We can order from them if you want 😉.

Riddhima: Vansh please. I'm sure that you'll find something interesting there.

Vansh: Ok but just for your sake.

Riddhima: Yesss. Thank you so much Love ❤️.

Vansh: Isn't it fair that I get a reward, Sweetheart?

Riddhima: We'll see about that later on 😏.

Korean Restaurant.

Riddhima (to the waiter): Can please have "Bibimbap" as starter?

Waiter: Sure. And for the main course?

Riddhima: I'll have Korean Fried Chicken, "Tteokbokki" and I'll take "Kimchi" as a side dish.

Waiter: Good. Anything for you, Sir?

Vansh: Can I have a bowl of chicken ramen and a corn dog, please?

Waiter: Alright.

They ate to their heart's content.

They went to the nearby shop and bought some boba tea, mostly upon Riddhima's insistence.

They had a long walk, exploring around the area that they didn't notice the time.

It was already night when they reached their new apartment.

All the furniture were brought in, everything was perfectly organised.

The house had a small kitchen, a living room equipped with the TV, a bathroom and the bedroom.

It was a simple yet lovely house.

Vansh quickly went in for a shower while Riddhima was arranging a table for her to study.

She had already bought all her supplies and would be joining the day after.

She was going through some basic notes and didn't notice that Vansh had already finished his shower.

Vansh (encircling Riddhima's waist): Let's go to bed Sweetheart. You must be exhausted.

Riddhima was truly tired, so she just got up and hugged Vansh.

Vansh in turn, hugged her back and after some seconds, took her in his arms.

He carefully placed her on the bed, covering her with her favourite blanket and slided next to her.

Riddhima placed her head on Vansh's chest, allowing herself to fall asleep while listening to his heartbeat whereas Vansh wrapped his arm around her waist, resting his chin on her head.

They both fell asleep within seconds, in their soul mates' embrace.

Do vote and comment.

Shreyaanshi21 😘.