Chapter 7

As usual many of you just read but don't vote. It's very demotivating as I take my time to write just to get such low response. If this continues, then either I'll stop uploading or I'll update once in a month.

Riddhima: Why did Kabir refer you as his beloved step bro and why did you asked him to stay away from me?

He didn't expect her to ask this question. He tried to change the topic.

Vansh: The food is good, right?
He said while taking a spoonful of meethi bhaat.

Riddhima: Don't try to change the topic, it doesn't work with me. Tell me the truth.

Vansh: Its a long story and also it doesn't matter.

Riddhima: We have all night.

Vansh started narrating:

FLASHBACK STARTS.
ON THE CRUISE:

Anupriya Raisinghania who is Vansh's step mother was talking on the phone.
And by chance, he was passing from there and heard the conversation.

Anupriya: Hello.

Stranger: Hello. Is everything OK there?

Anupriya: Yes. Everything is under control. Vansh has began falling for her.

Stranger: Good. But ensure that she doesn't fall for him otherwise our plan will backfire.

Anupriya: Don't worry, I never let our plans fail in this 20 years so its not going to happen now, she said while smirking 😏.

Stranger: We'll see about that.

Anupriya: What do you mean that we'll see about that? Vansh still doesn't know that his mother was murdered, he thinks that she naturally died. Poor him.

Stranger: And he'll never be able to find out.

Anupriya: You're right. I killed Uma in such a way that even Ajay thought she had a natural death.

Stranger: I miss you mom.

Anupriya: I miss you too my son.

Vansh's eyes fell off his face hearing his step mom calling someone his son.

Vansh: How dare she kill my mom. I loved her, respected her still she betrayed me. And to whom is she talking and why are they talking about me falling for someone? Isn't this someone Riddhima? No, I'll protect Riddhima from any possible problems. I won't let anything happen to her.

He quickly left from there and ordered his men to find out to whom she was talking.

Few hours later, he found out that the person to whom she was talking was none other than Inspector Kabir Sharma.

Kabir was Vansh's biggest ennemy as he wanted to send Vansh to jail believing that he is in illegal business.

He also found out that before marrying his father, she had a child with another man, and the child is none other than Kabir himself.

At the party, when Riddhima told him that she has a boyfriend who was actually Kabir, he decided to protect her from him as he knows that the mother son duo will use her for their motive and will later get rid of her and if they do so, she will be heartbroken.

He didn't confronted Anupriya about this matter because he wanted to do so on the right time.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Vansh: That's why I asked Kabir to stay away from you. I want to protect you, to make sure that you face any difficulties in your life.

Riddhima: Why are you that much concerned about me?

Vansh then realised that he almost told her truth and decided hide it.

Vansh: B..because you're my sister's physiotherapist and also you're a friend of mine.

Riddhima: Kabir is aware that you know the truth. So why are you hiding this fact from your family and also when will you confront your step mom?

Vansh: I want to catch her red handed.

Riddhima: If you need any help, just let me know I'll be happy to help you out. 😊

Vansh: Ok

Riddhima: Actually, I have something very important to say.

Vansh: What is it?

Riddhima: Well I don't know if there's a better way of doing this but I'll like to use the opportunity of us being alone and tell you that...

Vansh: You have to tell me that.....

Riddhima: I love you ❤️.

No precap due to low response 😔
Vote target
155+