Chapter 23

HEY EVERYONE ❤️.

SORRY FOR UPDATING AFTER SO LONG.

MY PERSONAL LIFE IS ACTUALLY A MESS.

Next day.
4 pm.

Riddhima just finished packing up her suitcases when she heard a knock on the door.

She opened the door, to find the love of her life, standing in front of her with a giant smile on his lips.

She noticed that he was carrying ordered food from outside.

Riddhima: Why did you order food from outside?

Vansh: Because I know that my sweetheart will be very hungry after packing all the suitcases by herself.

Riddhima: Aww! it's so sweet of you.

Vansh: So, does that mean that I deserve a reward?

Riddhima: First let's have dinner. Then we will see about that.

Vansh: OK but do remember that I like good rewards.

At night.

Vansh: So where is my reward?

Riddhima: You will get it tomorrow now let me sleep goodnight.

Vansh: But why? This isn't fair sweetheart?

Riddhima: Everything is fair in love and war darling.

Vansh: So is it love or war between us?

Riddhima: I don't know what you think about it.

Vansh: Well I think that it's both.

Riddhima: What do you mean by think?

Vansh: I don't know. What are your views about it?

Riddhima: If you are so sure of yourself why did you use the word think

Vansh: I don't know, I was just trying to mess with you.

Riddhima: Oh so you were trying to mess with me?

Vansh: Yes absolutely.

Riddhima: I guess you haven't seen the real me.

Vansh: Oh is it so then show me the real you?

Riddhima settled herself onto Vansh's lap, in such a way that their private parts were slightly in contact.

She placed her right hand on his broad chest, while she was caressing his beard with the other one.

She seductively looked at him, maintaining eye contact, in an attempt to influence Vansh with her beauty.

Riddhima (sensually): So, do you still wanna see the real me or is that enough for today, Sweetheart?

She said in a husky tone and by placing a slight peek on his lips.

Vansh (placing both his hands on her hips): I would love to see that, Sweetheart.

Saying so, Vansh lifted her, carefully placing her on the bed and he hovered over her.

Next day.

Vansh and Riddhima completed whatever packing was left and drove to VR Mansion.

VR Mansion.

Dadi: May God bless both of you.

Sia: Bhabhi, won't you forget once you get there?

Riddhima: Not at all. I'll call you every day.

Angre: Boss, Bhabhi, we should get going. It is almost time for the flight.

Ishani: Stop being so silly, Angre. Why would Vansh bhai have to hurry to get his private jet?

Vansh: Because I'm not going by my private jet. We will be going by Business Class.

Ishani: Yuck. I hate Business Class. The staff are always disturbing you at all times just to give you something you already have.

Vansh: I have my reasons for doing these.

Dadi: Have a safe flight, kids. Call me as soon as you arrive.

Airport.

Vansh and Riddhima reached the airport earlier and easily completed all the necessary procedures.

They had about 2 hours left before their flight.

Vansh was hungry so they went to a special Chinese restaurant.

Riddhima and Vansh were so confused as there was an immense choice of food to choose from.

Finally, Riddhima bought some sushis and soup dumplings while Vansh preferred a bowl of fresh and hot ramen.

They leisurely had their food, savouring each and every bite of it as they usually didn't have the habit of eating such kind of food daily.

After eating, they went for a walk around the airport itself and did some shopping.

Half an hour later, they had to board their flight.

They took their suitcases and bags and went in while holding each other's hands.

Luckily, Vansh had brought the seats in advance so they were seated together and the window seat was obviously for Riddhima.

Target: 100 votes.