English version

All begins in a military camp. Rex was a German shepherd who always completed their missions and as rewarding, could moment alone with the captains in his room or any other corner. One day, however, his last mission failed because it was unable to arrive on time to his destination. He was brought before their general, a bulldog not happy.

- What happened to you, Rex - asked seriously

- Sorry sir - He apologized with some shyness I-I could not get there in time!

- No excuses soldier! Take him away!

Suddenly everything went black for Rex. Someone had placed a sack on his head and blocked his vision. When the young dog could see again, he was tied hand and foot to a chair, with nothing but his boxers. Suddenly he realized he was not alone. Tomas, a farmer and Suron, a Doberman, both good friends of Rex, were sitting beside his.

- Guys, What? - Asked the frightened canine

- The general has asked us to give you a lesson for not again fail-explained Suron

- What are you going to do to me?

- Now you will see- replied Tomas

The farmer took a brush and with malice, began stroking one of the nipples German Shepherd. This began to squirm by the touch of the hairs.

- Oh but it seems you like it!-  laughed Suron

Then the dóberman pulled a small blue feather and began to tickle the other nipple dog. He bites his lip trying to hold the strange feeling. Slowly his face turned red while his two companions tickled, and some tears out. After 20 minutes they were eternal for the young, ceased.

- finally!- Rex exclaimed cheered

- That's not end yet- said Tomas

- This was not punishment. We only get fun- the dóberman laughted

Before Rex could ask, the hands of both dogs went back to his friend's nipples. They began pinching and rubbing them gently, while his face turns red. The worst was when I began to notice something growing inside his underwear. Rex did not know was happening but could not speak because he came panting as time passed. The two dogs continued touching her nipples mercilessly. Last about an hour, the two decided to move to a higher level, biting and licking. In canid boxers of his cock was completely stiff, waiting stimulation.

-guys ...- say between gasps- what you pretend?

- The general wants you to keep in tension

Finally the body of German Shepherd began to sweat and tremble, he was exhausted. Finally the door of that room opened and overall came in with a sinister smile.

- Have you learned a lesson - asked sarcastically

But Rex could only gasp.

- I take that as a No. Leave us alone

The two dogs left giving a military salute, leaving only the bulldog and the German shepherd. He untied and helped him up. Gradually got rid of the only garment he wore, showing a rigid member. The general also took off his clothes and, with "delicacy", supported the canid facing the wall. Gradually was introduced to him, and began to moan. Each attack that General Rex gave to moan louder and louder, and bringing it more climax. Finally both came at the end, moaning as high as possible. Rex stood on the floor, panting and wet from his own flow.

- This is what happens when fallas- said sarcastically When you recover dressed and go back to your post.

When he was alone, Rex panting with a smile. He was rethinking to lose a mission again.