Breaking down at the beginning

So if you are someone who is against feminism and is just reading this book to talk shit about women and feminism, I have to thank you for increasing the popularity of the book, I am Anamika Aroush, well if you are wondering if that is my actual name, the answer is no, my parents didn't name me Anamika Aroush. But it took me one day 5 hours 2 minutes and 28 seconds (no 29 seconds well time flows who cares) to be accurate to find this name, so I would be happy if you just use this name for scolding me, appreciating me, swearing at me, blessing me or whatever.

I have tried completely not to vent out all my personal traumas and dramas in this book, I had to obligate myself from not writing this book when I was in indignation (that is just the fancy word meaning anger that I read today in one of the books and googled the meaning, I'm just an amateur here, so bear with me). Truth always sounds good when said out loud than inside people's head, so I wanted to start this book with just truth, but if you expect me to write just truth alone here, then I must apologize for disappointing you, because I don't want this book to be my psycho-therapy session where I cry my heart out about the boy who left me, the friend who betrayed me, or a man who became a hero out of my life issues and insecurities just because he thought that I would not be able to protect myself because I am woman, or woman who supported those insanely immatured guys even after knowing their mistakes just so she can be on the good side of them, because I don't want them to have the satisfaction of knowing how broken I was when all this happened ( Did I just have a break down and gave them the satisfaction now, well yes, but do I care after writing this, absolutely No)

You might have found out that I am bit confused to be true a crack head just by reading the above two paragraph, but this book contains the truth about why I am the way I am! confused, broken, angry, fierce, mad, psychotic, the one with trust issues, the one with low self-esteem, the one that doubts the capability of her own talent (you name it) or if you are some someone who is a confused human being as like me, I hope you find answers in my words too.

If you guys are still here with me patiently waiting for this book to begin, well it already has when I broke down in the above paragraph, but let me officially begin this book by saying,

Once upon a time (do they still say this when a story begins?—confusion), there lived a small girl in a small town where every small gossip becomes the daily hot news for the newspaper, and that girl was me. You might actually think I am so angry because I was born in 1960's or something where women were treated like slaves with no salary, or when man dominated women in the name of culture, I am not that old, I was born during the beautiful summer month of two thousand and one, 2001. I am just exaggerating it because it sounded much better in words, nothing special about the year. 

I grew up as a sweet kid, who loved literally everyone around me, the people who already know me, trust me I was sweet as a kid that ain't the fictional part of this story, maybe I loved everyone because I was loved by everyone, who wouldn't love that innocent kid who couldn't even pronounce the words correctly that she replaced da with ta and tha with ta.

You don't want me to stop there right, I know deep down you want me to provide you with an example, well here you go, I actually pronounced "dinosaur as tinosaur" and "water bottle as wather botthle".