Yezun Son

Flashback

Yezun was waiting in the bus stop but since he is a grim reaper nobody could see him.

Until this little boy appears, Yezun wonders who those this child belong too. And why is he alone then he thought to himself probably the parents drop him off to the bus stop to take a ride for school.

Judging by the little boy looks he was only 7 years old he has black hair and brown eyes just like his. And a carbon copy of himself. Yezun laugh to himself thinking the boy won't notice since he is a grim reaper and nobody could see.

To his surprise the little boy was looking and him and Yezun was stunned and could not say a word.

The bus approach and he walks in but the little boy follows him.

He kept thinking to himself that the little boy would leave but no the little boy grab his hat which makes him invisible but now he is visible since the boy took his hat.

Crap Yezun said he tried talking nicely to the little boy to give him his hat back but the little boy refuses.

And at that one moment that made the whole bus go quiet when the boy shouted PAPA!!!

Crap!!!! Yezun said to himself.

And the whole bus looks at Yezun giving him glares and stares.

And we're gossiping that the child is making so much noise and that the father should discipline him.

But what could Yezun do he is not the father he kept telling everyone he is not my child.

The people in the bus said you look alike.

Yezun was about to burst when the boy kept annoyingly calling him PAPA!!

He finally had it press the button to stop the bus and as he was about to get off the bus driver said I didn't see you get it.

Arggghhh Yezun said to himself as he grab the child and gave the money to the bus driver and gave his most fakest smile to the driver and left.

Yezun bought the kid ice cream just to shut him up as he was sitting in the bench the Park holding his hair as if he wanted to yank out all his hair probably dig a hole so he could hide his shame he finally lost it and yelled out in frustration un...

Yezun bought the kid ice cream just to shut him up as he was sitting in the bench the Park holding his hair as if he wanted to yank out all his hair probably dig a hole so he could hide his shame he finally lost it and yelled out in frustration until everyone was looking at him.

He again realize that his not wearing his hat to hide himself from the everyone he tells himself WHY? WHY? WHY he repeats Is it my bad day today.

Suddenly his assistant appears and said you are late the superior will get mad get at you.

Yezun tells his assistant that his stuck with the kid and he doesn't not know what to do.

The assistant said why not leave it with your twin Shen Wei.

Yezun suddenly smiles to himself and said you know what I think Shen Wei love my son he smiles to himself.

He brought the kid home and left him there.

So that's how Shen Wei ended up meeting is so called nephew😂

Shanyuan and Yezun ☺️