Mutual feelings and understanding.

Shen wei was sitting in one of the cafe while zhao yunlan was exploring Canada himself. Shen Wei wanted to follow him but he let him be because he knows zhao yunlan would be fine.

He decided to lay in the park grass.

He soon dozed off.

He dreams of the old days where Shen wei would walk behind kunlun. Kunlun would pat Shen wei in the hand and said come with me they explore the world outside it was wonderful. But tragedy struck and those wonderful memories were destroy with an awful figure stabbing kunlun and laughing and shouted I WONNN!!!!! Hahahaha he said. The laughing of that figure traumatized Shen Wei kept shouting said stoppppp!!! just stoppp already he shouted.

He awoken with zhao yunlan looking at him.
Are you oh okay seems like you doze off and had a nightmare.

I am fine, Shen Wei said

It turns out zhao yunlan quietly put Shen Wei in his lap and didn't want to wake him up.

Zhao yunlan gave Shen Wei a lollipop and said here sweets will always make my days happy.
He sees the smile of zhao yunlan and a tear rolls down in his eyes.

Why?!!! Shen Wei said gulping down the pain his heart.

Zhao yunlan wipe his tears and said it's oh okay he smiles.

Shen Wei brush it off and said yeah and wipe his tears. Zhao yunlan gave him a handkerchief and said you need it more then I do.

Shen Wei chuckles and said thanks.

Author note:
Sorry if it felt to short currently busy with my college assignment and have no time to write fanfics for my favorite couple 😭.