twenty nine

# VISIT !

# VISIT !

"What do you plan to do, sir?"

M/n was busy speed-walking through the halls of the big building, an employee following right behind him while seeking his answer eagerly.

As planned; he did allow Daniel to escape right after he realized 5 minutes was up. And now, per his duties, he had to secure the building and tend to those in need. Admirable, really.

"It's reported that we have 2 intruders, one is pretending to be an employee from the white tiger job center, and the other is a supposed VVIP."

"I see." M/n nodded as he rounded a corner before seeing a message pop up on his digital watch. He feels a sigh crawling out from his throat. "We have another few. They just keep coming."

This was bad news, he can't have a repeat of last time.

"A helicopter just landed from the rooftop, sir." The worker said gravely as he held a phone against his ear. It seems like he too was getting an alert.

"It must be from an another affiliate." M/n added. "Tell the others to delay the intruders and block all the escape routes. I'll be sending a notice to Eugene." And the Chairman too.

The worker nodded and parted ways.

M/n believed he could handle whatever threat thrown his way. After all, he gathered enough experience of injuries that would make him want to avoid it at all cost. While Gun believed it was merely futile to dodge every attack, M/n thought it was convenient.

For someone who doesn't exceed in the physical forte anyway.

He felt his phone ring and his mood dimmed and brightened constantly as he pondered if it was the right time to be giddy. He dragged his thumb to the green button and answered anyway, he'll just be careful.

"It's not appropriate to call me at this time of day." He started, but his tone sounded far from hostile.

"Pfft," he could hear Goo's effortless attempts of containing his snorts. "I didn't think you would be this serious when it comes to work, M/n."