six

# HIRED !

# HIRED !

Viewing the building, M/n realized that although he has seen similar structures, he has never actually been in one

In fact, this must be his first stepping foot in a large building that involves business with his relevance being a new recruit attending some kind of interview.

He's not sure if he's supposed to feel nervous. So far, he was getting pretty confident despite not knowing what he was doing here in the first place. Wasn't he supposedly kidnapped?

Tilting his head to the side, he glanced at the familiar face walking beside him, Gun. As if feeling his gaze on him, the man looked back with a stone-hard look, not in the mood to deal with his usual antics.

"About this chairman-guy, is there something I should know beforehand?" He asked, not sure himself if he wanted to be accepted in the interview or not. Hell, he doesn't even known what kind of job he's being forced into. And was it by force? 

Gun looked away, turning his gaze back to the path in front of them.

"There are several things." He calmly replied, and yet, M/n could still hear how cold he was by his tone— making it clear that he was not so fond of him. 

"Well?"

"But it would be pointless to tell you." Gun stated bluntly. "Knowing you, you wouldn't even bother remembering it and go do whatever you please."

"I'm not that immature!" M/n argued. "Of course I know how to deal with a few things if told to."

"I doubt that."

"As if you could talk, you don't even know me that well, Mr. Edgelord." M/n huffed. To be honest, he wasn't that fond of Gun either. In fact, he doesn't even know why the two of them still continuously meet by coincidence or often given by the situation. 

Gun didn't bother to reply, seeing no point upon doing so. He has basically given up on making his point come across M/n's narrow mind.

"I advice you to be respectful, don't do anything stupid if you want to live. And I don't care if you qualify for the job or not, that's the least of my concern." Gun started without sparing a glance back at the boy, leading the way through the endless halls by the highest floor.