thirty one

# FINISH !

# FINISH !

M/n awkwardly sat on the passenger's seat

"What do you mean by that?"

"I think you should know that." Eugene smiled slyly. He looked like he knows more than he should. . .

M/n discreetly navigated through his phone with the other hidden hand without looking, attempting to prolong his time as he sent all the files he gathered in his phone to the Chairman's private email just incase so that his efforts would not be in vain.

"Do you know where we're heading to right now?"

"No, not exactly." M/n shrugged as he kept glancing outside, trying to locate any possible escape routes.

"It's futile to think of escaping." Eugene stated in boredom, tapping the window on his side. "There's no one you can turn to incase you do succeed; you'll be a wanted man not only in Korea but in other neighboring countries as well."

"And for what reason? How exactly have I wronged you? If you ask me, this is very sudden. I may need an explanation." M/n retorted.

"Well, I received some very exciting news." Eugene started calmly, it seems like he didn't deem him like an overall threat since he was aware of M/n's lacking in the physical prowess. "A little birdy told me you were undercover."

"Ah, I see." M/n sat back.

"You're working for the Chairman of the HNH Group, aren't you?"

"I only know H&M."

"Well, H&M worker, I have a proposal." Despite already knowing the truth, Eugene still manages to come off with hospitality. It was highly impressive.

The only reason why M/n wasn't panicking or rushing out like he usually does was because he was confident that Eugene was going to do another of his plot twist plans. How did he know? Well, like he said— the two of them were somehow similar.

Eugene wouldn't unnecessarily harm him unless he doesn't serve of any use. And at the moment, M/n was valuable, an ultimate table turner.

"Why don't you officially join me? Leave the Chairman behind— I'm sure I'll be able to give you double than what he offers." Eugene grinned, not his usual smile; a complete grin this time. "What do you want? Name it?"