You left..

10 years we're together, 10 years you taught me how to be strong, 10 years you wipe my tears, kiss my cheek and heal my wounds, and in 10 years you proved to me how brave a woman could be. Then after that 10 years of unconditional love, spoil, care, encourage and inspire... You left.
You left but you remain me an unforgettable memories to happiness or pain it was attached by lots of meaningful lessons.
A lessons that will build me a bridge that i can walk on while I'm on my journey, a lessons that will give me a ladder to reach the stars that is destined for me and a lessons that stands as my light that will guide me all throughout this voyage of discovery, no matter how far or long this will take... i know you never leave me with something that has nothing to do in my life, to how dark the ledge is and narrow the path will be... I know your light for me will shine to it's own clarity.
I will not demand for you to come back coz i know how happy you are to wherever you are now, i know God has taken you early for me to learn my lessons and value my life, dreams and future, God wants me to learn how to stand myself with confidence and face problems and not to rely with anyone it's just me who holds my decisions for the future. I want to ravish and satisfy you, while you watch I'll move and give you what you have ever dreamed for me 10 years ago. Soon.

I know you left because you love me
I know you left because you care for me
I know you left because you value me
And yet afterall the suffer and sacrifices...
There's no other option you see and it's just me... your beautiful daughter you have ever admired not just in 10 years ago but with my whole life, you still chose me and you never leave me, I know because i feel it now and I'm happy mom.