the best red dragon empress ever.

Shiho Mabarame is considered to be the most energetic girl in Kuoh. She doesn't warm up quickly to new ideas but she never challenges the authority of her superiors. She's a brawler, first and foremost. However she doesn't know about the supernatural until now. She was adopted by the Hyodou family at the age of 4 from the orphanage. Her adoptive parents knows about the supernatural after they survived an attack from the fallen angels so now they're under the protection of the Gremory and the Sitri families.

In Kuoh academy.

Shiho is currently walking around the school until she saw the perverted duo Matsuda and Motohama.

Shiho: are those idiots at it again? Jeez they're friggin morons.

She continued to walk until she came across the old school building and saw one of the most popular girls in school, Rias Gremory.

Shiho: (man she's gorgeous

Shiho: (man she's gorgeous. I don't know if I even have a chance with her.)

With Rias and Akeno.

Rias: Akeno who is that girl?
Akeno: she's Shiho Maburame, nicknamed "Toad". She's in class 2-a. Why Rias?
Rias: have Koneko keep an eye on her. She may have a sacred gear. Also, checkmate.
Akeno: aw I lost again. I almost had you this time.

With Shiho.

???: um excuse me. Are you Shiho Maburame?
Shiho: yeah?
???: my name is Yuuma Amano. Will you go on a date with me?
Shiho: uh sure?
Yuuma: ok. However about Sunday then?
Shiho: I'm cool with that.

With Koneko.

Koneko: she accepted the date. What now?
Rias: *communication circle* good. If something happens, jump in and save her.
Koneko: roger.

Major Timeskip. Sunday afternoon.

Flyer girl: here. Take a flyer.
Shiho: uh ok. Thanks.

Shiho arrived at the town fountain where Yuuma was waiting.

Yuuma: over here Shiho!
Shiho: sorry I'm late! Were you waiting long?
Yuuma: not at all. I just got here.
Shiho: sweet. Let's get going.

They spent the entire day on their date. Yuuma, or rather Raynare, is having a very good time. She refused to complete her mission to kill Shiho because she became very important to her.

Raynare: (I can't do it. I can't kill her. I know Donnasheek doesn't want to either. It's all Kokabiel's fault. He wants to start another 3 way war.)

It was night. Raynare's thoughts are being conflicted. And in the end, she couldn't go through with it because of her feelings for Shiho. So Raynare decides to kiss Shiho.

Yuuma: I'm so Shiho. I was sent on a mission to kill you but I just couldn't do it!
Shiho: huh? Yuuma what are you talking about?
Raynare: my name isn't Yuuma, it's Raynare. And to be honest, I really enjoyed our date. I'll never forget it you've became the most important person in my life.

Suddenly a spear of light pierced through Shiho's stomach.

Donnasheek: forgive me. I never wanted this.
Shiho: (is this.....how I die? I never got to tell Rias....that I love her.)
???: I won't let you die here. You will live for me. In the name of the marquee of Gremory, I Rias Gremory shall revive you as my pawn.