Killing a stray devil.

A week after Shiho has been turned into a devil, she's been working extremely hard to meet her future girlfriend's expectations. Of course Rias never wanted that from her. She only wanted Shiho to do her best. Akeno came in with a serious look on her face.

Akeno: president. We've got a call from the archduke. We're to exterminate a stray devil in the area.
Shiho: stray devil?
Kiba: a stray devil is when a devil betrays and kills their master for freedom.
Shiho: sheesh. Has anybody ever stop to think about their reason why?
Rias: not really. It was the decision from the higher ups, namely to high devil council. They still cling to the old ways thinking that power is everything.
Shiho: that's stupid.
Rias: yes exactly. But my brother thinks otherwise. He and the other devil kings wants to change their way of thinking. He believes that peace between the factions will prevent another great war.
Shiho: that's quite the admirable goal.

Timeskip. Inside an abandoned building.

Shiho: it's inside there? You gotta be kidding? That place is creepy as hell.
???: that's not nice. Just for that little insult, I think I'll eat you.
Rias: stray devil Viser. You who killed your master for your lust for power, you deserve to die a thousand deaths.
Viser: oh please. You always had it out for me you slut.
Shiho: can I kill her now Rias?
Rias: not this time Shiho. For now, you just watch how we do things.
Shiho: ok that's not cool.

Kiba was first to attack the stray devil.

Shiho: goddamn. He's fast!
Rias: exactly. Kiba is my knight. His attribute is a combination of strength and speed.
Shiho: sweet.
Rias: ok Koneko. It's your turn.

Koneko is attacking the stray devil. The stray tries to eat her but Koneko broke through its massive teeth.

Shiho: holy crap! She's ok but her clothes looks like shit!
Rias: Koneko is my rook. Her attribute is simple. She has an unparalleled strength and defense.
Shiho: kickass!
Koneko: catch you on the flip side.
Shiho: dude. That's so cringe.
Rias: alright Akeno. You're up.
Akeno: my turn? How lovely.

Akeno attacked it with her magic.

Rias: Akeno is my queen.
Shiho: does she know da wae to ebola?
Rias: *glares at her* Akeno is the combination of all my other pieces. Akeno, I think she's had enough.
Akeno: aw over already? But it was just getting fun.
Rias: she's really into S&M.
Shiho: good to know.
Rias: any last words?
Viser: go to hell.
Shiho: you made out with your mother with that mouth?

Rias unleashed her magic and kills the stray devil. After, they went home and got to sleep as Rias decides to sleep with Shiho.