Protagonist bio and harem.

A/n: before I start, I just want to point out that the protagonist is somewhat bisexual so I'll be adding a couple of guys in the harem. The protagonist is also a futa and she's very fertile so there's a high possibility the girls she has sex with will get pregnant. I also like to point out that Issei doesn't exist in this story. So without further ado, here's the bio and the harem.

Name: Shiho Maburame

Nickname: Toad

Age: 19

Race: human (until she gets revived as a devil by Rias who will also be her girlfriend. Plus Shiho is a futa)

Sacred gear: boosted gear

Appearance:

Personality: kind, headstrong, selfless, strong willed, energetic, vicious when she's pushed to the edge, sweet, very friendly, optimistic

Harem:

Rias (the alpha of the harem. She's very overprotective of Shiho but she has a tendency to be seductive with her)
Akeno (although flirty around Shiho, she doesn't show her sadomasochistic personality very much)
Koneko (she regained her emotions after she found out the truth about her sister)
Asia (she admired Shiho almost like a big sister but she wants to be Shiho's lover. She's also very snarky and tends to be very foulmouthed)
Kiba (Shiho had a secret crush on Kiba ever since she started Kuoh academy)
Xenovia (need I say more?)
Irina (she was Shiho's childhood friend and crush until she moved away to join the church but reunited several years later)
Grayfia (she's not married to Sirzechs, she's just his maid and queen of his peerage)
Rossweisse (after being abandoned by Odin, she became Shiho's fiancé)
Ravel (after Shiho defeated Riser, Ravel decided to become Shiho's wife)
Murayama
Katase
Kuroka (after proving her innocence, she moved in with Shiho as her lover)
Sona (she became Shiho's fiancé after Shiho defeated her in a chess match)
Tsubaki (she has a tendency to be clingy with Shiho)
Sona's peerage (yes including Saji. I mean c'mon, you gotta give him some love right? )
Riser's peerage
La Fey Pendragon (she abandoned her brother after he lost his sanity)
Ophis (she practically abandoned her reason to kill great red after Shiho smacked some sense into her)
Serafall (she met Shiho during open house in Kuoh academy while trying to visit Sona)
Aika (she's not very perverted after meeting Shiho)
Raynare (she was Shiho's first girlfriend and she vowed to be honest with herself)
Kalawarner (she was happy when Shiho saved her)
Mitelt