The snarky nun.

Shiho had just finished with making a pact that Rias had set up for her. As she was walking home, she bumped into a petite blonde girl in church attire.

???: watch where you're going you bitch!
Shiho: sorry I was distracted. By the way, what's a cute girl like you doing here?
???: just moved here. Big whoop wanna fight about it?
Shiho: ok? What crawled up your ass?
???: oh shut up. I've been like this ever since I was excommunicated from the church. Anyway, I need a place to live.
Shiho: you could always live with me. I mean we've got plenty of room.
???: aw sweet! You really saved my ass. Name's Asia Argento. So from now on you're my big sister.
Shiho: I can live with that. Besides, I'm sure my girlfriend wouldn't mind.
Asia: so you got a girlfriend huh? Is she sexier than me?
Shiho: maybe. But just let you know, she can be the jealous type.
Asia: bring it on! I'm not scared!
Shiho: (what have I gotten myself into?)
Asia: so I noticed that you're a futa. I won't mind giving my virginity to you.
Shiho: we just met.
Asia: I don't give a crap!
Shiho: anyway, other than your sacred gear, can you use a weapon?
Asia: bruh. I can use a shit ton of weapons. I think I can handle myself pretty well.