chapter 13 emmas pov: at school

I woke up and got dressed for the day oh god I though another day at boring school. I just wish something would happen so I could get out of school today. So I went outside to wait for the bus. It was a nice clear day today I just wished I could spend the day with foxy. The old worn out yellow school bus came to a halt in front of me. At least this is my final day of high school I thought. When I got to school I could since the excitement in the air everyone was talking about summer break. Then I had an idea I could work as the night shift worker at Freddy fazbears pizzaria. I got so excited I was going to go strait there to sign up for the job after school but not five seconds after I sat down and took out my language book the intercom squeaked to life and the voice heard on it was sounding scared "will Emma hecox come to the mai. Office your checking out" what the hell I thought who would be coming for me? Mom and dad are both at work. So I reluctantly stood up grabbed my things and walked to the main office and I was completely surprised at what I saw.
(Foxy's POV) "mangle I think that we should go pay a surprised visit to Emma at her school." I said as me and mangle were laying under the shade of a big tree staring in the direction of Emma's house. "Oh foxy you know that they would never let me and you pick up one of their students." "Well we have to try don't we?" I said standing up and flexing my legs "okay let's go" I said "okay okay wait for me." Mangle said. We ran all the way to Emma's school causing a lot of drivers to stare at us as we ran by. We got to the school and walked to the office. "Excuse me can we please see Emma hecox?". "Are you her guardians?" The attendant said. "No but we need to see her right now." I held my hook up. "Now." I said. She picked up the phone up and said into it "will Emma hecox come to the main office please?" We picked up Emma and started to walk her back to the resturaunt as we were walking mangle started asking Emma questions like how was school and stuff like that. Then a glossy look came over mangle and she looked ready to kill. "Mangle are you okay?" I said. She looked at me and crouched. "Emma behind me!" I said. Emma ran behind me as mangle pounced mangle and I locked eyes and she said "you can never get rid of me I will come back I always do." Oh no I thought purple guy is back.