chapter 4 kawaii's pov

When the worker opened the door me and foxy let out an audible gasp
Sitting inside of the room were not the animatronics i saw at the other location. What I saw was the torn up animatronics. The worst of them was chica, her eyes were sunk down in their sockets , her hands were torn off and wires were hanging from them , her beak was popped permanently open I looked over at foxy "ii..." He started to say he looked over at the worker with a look of pure hatred and started to unwrap his hook. "Why do we have to be in the back room?" Foxy asked. "Because we can't afford you along with the new animatronics foxy" the worker said. Foxy looked at me he smiled but I could see the anger in his eyes. "Don't" I said. "Well he deserves it" foxy said. "What are you talking about?" The worker said. Foxy turned to face the guard. (His hook now fully unwrapped). "Uh foxy what as you doing?" The worker said. "Giving you what you deserve." Foxy said. I looked away, I knew what would happen even before he did it. Foxy started towards the worker. The worker backed up a look of horror on his face "um FOXY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The worker said. His voice raising as foxy walked toward him. Foxy charged toward him and he ran for the exit. I heard the worker scream as he was killed and i turned around as foxy pulled out his hook from the workers body. I then hear a door open and I saw the old animatronics walk out of their room. Freddy looked at the dead worker. Then he looked at me a look of embarrassment on his face. "Um you might want to turn around or leave because you don't want to see this next part. I turned around and heard a squishing sound. When it was quiet again I turned around and saw Freddy putting his head on. The workers body was gone. Foxy later told me what happened and I didn't say anything for a while. Later I heard the front door open and heard "hello everybody my name is markiplier." And I ran out there and saw markiplier. He came up and said hi to me and foxy. "Foxy want happened , why is your hook all bloody?" "Because I just killed someone." Foxy said. Mark just looked at us and said "okay um well I have to make a video for YouTube." "Can I take a selfie with you? Foxy?" "Yes." Foxy said. "Well goodbye guys."

(Hey guys it's me and I'm sorry I haven't updated recently it's because I've Been talking to a really cool person named spartos156 and I've been packing a lot I'll update daily again. I'll write my next chapter and release tomorrow night okay well if you have suggestions write them in the comments section. I really want to have a lot of comments on how my book is doing and how you like it.) :)