CHANGES AND WARNINGS!!!

Dear Readers!!!

Before I post further updates I wanted to announce certain warnings and changes this new version of ENCHANTED would be having. I thought it necessary before I move forward with further updates.

I didn't want to make bullet points to list all the changes, but I suppose that would be the best option. Below are the changes and some warnings that have to be kept in mind before you move on to reading the rest of the updates.

 -    The story would have much more violent scenes compared to the previous version. I will add warnings at the beginning of those chapters.

-    I have made certain changes to the storyline as well. So don't expect the story to have the same timeline as the previous version.

-    Nandini's character has undergone quite a lot of changes. I don't want to spoil what those changes are, so you'll have to tune in for future updates. This is mainly due to the fact that I don't want to revisit the condition my mind was in when I started writing this. I am in a much better mental space now and I refuse to put myself into those conditions again.

-    I won't be uploading daily. I haven't yet decided on a schedule, but I will announce it in the author notes of future updates when I decide on one. As of now, I am aiming for two or three updates per week.

-     This version would also contain sexually explicit scenes. So if you are a minor I kindly ask you to stay away from those chapters. I would be providing appropriate warnings for the same wherever necessary. I wouldn't take responsibility if you read the content in spite of the warnings and then move on to show your anger at reading them. Warnings are provided for a reason.

I appreciate all the comments you guys left on the first chapter. I haven't been able to reply yet, but I have read each and every one of them. I am surprised and overwhelmed that you guys want to read this story after all these years and now undergoing a full remodeling. Thank you so much for your support and patience!! 

- J J Moon