Jack g fight/dirty

This ones for Tyisha

Today me and jack were going to the club cause he got me in even tho we are both underage I'm 17 and he's 18 we were going with jack j sammy and Nate we got there an the first place I went to was the bar and drank 11 shots and 7 beers I was drunk as hell and apparently so was sammy but jack wasn't so me and sammy were sitting down and sammy said he wanted to dance so we got up and went onto the dance floor and I started to grind on him and he started to grind back and he was really in enjoying it cause he had a boner and jack seemed to notice it because he got up and came over to is and grabbed my arm and yelled at sam and we all left and went back to the house when got there we went up to our room and jack pinned me to the wall and growled In my ear I'm going to let him know your mine and kissed me roughly and then made a row on hickeys on my neck then he ripped my shirt off and then kissed down my stomach while unhooking my bra and then he grabbed my boobs and then ripped my pants and underwear off then I pushed her in the bed and went to grab handcuffs and hooked her legs and hands to the bed and then kissed down her again all the way to her pussy and started to eat her out once she cumed I cleaned her up and then took off all of my clothes and got a condom out and rolled it on and stuck my dick at her entrance and started to tease her and she said jack..please don't tease I need to feel you inside of me at those words I slid in her and started to push in and out and then I started to go really fast and then I opened her legs wider and started to go really deep and really really fast and she started screaming and moaning And then she came and I said oh my god Tyisha I'm about to cum then I came in the condom and then Kepler going I made her and myself cum again and finally are her out again and she came again and then I threw away the condom and unhooked her and got myself dressed then she went to get up but fell and got her dresses and then I carried her downstairs and everyone was knocked out with earphones in were we that loud she asked and I said I guess then we went back up and I laid her down and put my sweatpants and some boxers and a lose shirt on her and made sure to help her to the bathroom to brush our teeth then I laid her under the covers then I got under and we fell asleep...

The end I hope you liked it