Matt(rough)

For Abigail

One day me and matt and the boys were going out to dinner and me and my boyfriend matt of two years were sitting together and I felt a hand and I didn't know who it was so I figured it was matt so I let it go then it was getting closer to my heat so I looked at matt and he had a devilish smirk while talking to gilinsky so I though I would tease a little so I called the waiter over and asked him with a sexy tone where's the bathroom and he toke my hand and walked me there and when we got there matt came running down the hall after me but I locked the door once I got in there and I fixed my make-up and heard matt say Abigail come out now in a very loud mean voice so I could tell he was angry... So I walked out with my head Down and he looked at me and said you shouldn't have done that so me and him walked back but I wasn't done teasing so when we sat down I pulled my shirt down so you could see my boobs a little bit and bent over forwards so cam nash and gilinsky could see and when I was throwing some trash away I put my high wasted shorts up a little and "accidentally" dropped something and bent over to get it and I could see matt was even more mad but turned on at the same time so he grabbed my arm and we said bye and left when we were in the car you could feel the sexual tension and matt was still pissed I could tell by his face when we got home in no time I was swept up off my feet and Carried up the stairs and thrown on the bed and matt instantly attacked my lips and bit my bottom lip and I lightly moaned and he laughed like that babe he said and I shook my head yes and he said how bout we do this and he ripped my clothes off and shredded them and he said I get to do all I want all night your not ganna walk for weeks got me and no clothes all week and you have to be my slave so when I want you I get you vagina and ass so I agreed and said ok so he took off his clothes and said get down in all four so I did and he jammed his dock into my ass and said mmmmm your so tight baby girl I love it and I was just a moaning mess an he said ok act like a star and lay on the bed so I did and he put his head At my heat and started eating me out and let me say it felt so good mmmm matt don't stop and he said babe I didn't plan on stopping and he stood up and jammed into me so hard but it felt so good and let's just say after that week I couldn't walk for a while!!!!!

I hope you like it Abigail if anyone else wants one let me know vote and comment and yeah have a good day😄😄