Hunter exam?

Percy stood there, blank faced. Hunter exam....? Ugh... he just wanted some food. Annabeth would be hitting him and telling him how much of an idiot he is. 

"Please take your number and sign here," The green creature said, gesturing to the contract in it's hands.  Percy stood on his tip toes, looking over the clown man's shoulder. "Hisoka" he had written down. Hisoka - or the name Percy preferred, Ronald McDonald- joined the other applicants. 

"And you sir," the jellybean look alike spoke up (all nicknames provided by Perseus Jackson), "you'll be number 45." Percy thought,  maybe he would be able to find someone who could help him get back home. It was obvious that the room before him was filled with very powerful people. 

He sighed and took the number badge. Kermit the frog offered a pen. "Thanks..." Percy muttered, signing his name on the sheet filled with warnings.

"Please keep your badge on your chest at all times," the creature said in a way of parting. He entered the room, glancing towards the clown man- who had defiantly noticed him now- when a short, plump, man came up to him. 

"Hello there! I'm Tonpa! I've noticed you're new here and I wanted to come welcome you myself," the man said. "You see, I've taken this exam 34 times, so I usually know who's new."

Percy raised an eyebrow, deciding not to comment on that number... "Well, I'm Percy," he introduced himself. He reached into his pocket looking to fiddle with Riptide, which to his relief had traveled with him. Tonpa smiled.

"How about a toast? To new beginnings and friendship!" Tonpa said, offering him a can of soda. Percy happily took the can, but paused for a second.

"Mr. Tonpa..." he started. The man addressed slightly tensed. "What's a hunter?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Percy! And this is my (for now) hunterpedia! Today we're talking about one of my bestfriends! Guess what! IT ISNT JASON! It's Grover! Grover is a satyr, and has helped me many times through out the years! He was actually the one who protected me and brought me to Camp Halfblood! I couldn't ask for a better bff!!!