My shapeshifter Tommy au backstory pt. 1

Wilbur and Techno- 16

Tommy- 13

Techno and Wilbur tugged on their chains more and more, proving to no avail as the chains wouldn't bust, not even with Techno's strength. You see they might have angered a certain lab, and the certain lab decided to take them as hostages after learning who their adoptive father was. 

"It won't work", a voice crocked out, startling the duo as they looked around their cell, their eyes finally rested on a kid in the back right corner, they were lying down on their back, turned towards from the duo, "Trust me they're not gonna break"

The kid looked severely underweight, but not dehydrated. Their clothes were ripped, revealing multiple scars all over their back. But that wasn't the most surprising thing, the most surprising thing was that the kid was a hybrid! They had a bright yellow (or blond) raccoon tail with darker yellow rings, their ears were the same. 

As the kid sat up and turned around, they were met with a scared face. His eyes once probably once filled with filled with light and joy were now cold and dead. The upper left side of his face had a huge burn scar, causing his left eye to be a lightest blue color, while is right eye stayed a blabby blue color. bottom right side of his jaw a scar as well but it wasn't as bad as the burn scar. 

"Could you not stare....", the kid asked getting up and skittishly walking over. The boys snapped out of it and Wilbur's face softened (So did Techno's, but not as much as Willbur's)

The kid, now a lot less nervous, reached them and lifted up the lock of Wilbur's chains, his shaky hands turning into claws, "It's easier if you do this", they said quietly as they quickly unlocked Wilbur's chains, unlocking Techno's just as fast.

"What's your guy's names", he asked looking between the two boys

"I'm Wilbur and this is Techno, do you know where we are, and who are you?", Wilbur responded softly, careful not to startle the poor boy

"I'm Tommy, and you're in one of the cells of *insert laboratory name*", Tommy resounded once again, quietly

"Well Tommy, what kinda hybrid are you", Techno asked even though he already knew, he just wanted the kid to trust him.

"I'm a shapeshifter so you're gonna have to be specific", He responded, shocking the both of them

"Say, Tommy how old are you", Wilbur quickly asked, his concern growing

"Well, is it still *Insert random date idk*?", He asked

"No, it's like *Insert name random date irdk*"

"Then I'm probably like 13 or close to that", He reponed, his ears lowering and his tail curling into his side. Wilbur was quick to bring the kid into a hug, placing him on his lap. Tommy slowly melted int the hug but melted completely once Techno started to scratch behind his left ear. He instantly hugged back, his tail wagging, purring loudly. He basically became a cuddle machine.

Both Techno and Wilbur cooed at the adorible sight and within 5 minutes or less, Tommy passed out.

Only to be woken up to the sound of the alarms going off