1 Time

~ "I wish I could just turn back time. If only I had a chance to start over with you. Then, everything would be different..." ~

Chapter 1:

My attitude was sponsored by my alarm clock. The day was sunny just to hang out to the beach and enjoy the weather. But unfortunately, it wasn't like that for me. I had to work. Not that I don't like my job, I love it but I just want a break.

I pulled myself into sweats, got my hair into a bun and put my converse on. No makeup, no heels, it was just a normal day for me.

When I went to grab my phone I realized the autographed photo was next to it. I picked it up and smiled at Liam. Who knew he would become this big? That poor kid who was bullied everyday.

The reason I rejected him so many times was because of my rich parents. They didn't want me to date him or be friends with him.

I moved out a few months ago when I finally turned 18. No more parents to tell me what to do or who to date...

I was finally doing my own things and taking decisions by myself.

I know if I ever tell this to Liam he wouldn't believe me, I also know he doesn't like me... But the truth is I've been looking for him ever since I moved out. I heard he was on X-Factor and I didn't even dare to watch him on the show. It was so hard to find communication with him.

I knew about One Direction because of Mia's conversations but I never knew that 'Liam' she talked about was Liam Payne. In what world do I live?

I kissed the photo and dropped it to my bed. I was stupid; I think I still am. Now is my turn to convince Liam to be with me.

It's going to take much effort because he will think I want him because of his money but it's not like that. I swear.

I dropped my phone inside my pocket and headed downstairs. I grabbed the keys and jumped into my Honda.

I turned up the volume trying to relax before having a long day of work.

I arrived to the Modeling Agency-where I am not a model, I'm a photographer and editor.

Today there was a new model who were joining us from now on. Also, she's joining the models for a runway tomorrow night.

I entered and greeted my gay friend Alexander. He was working with Mia who is a model. Mia and I become friends after a fight we had. She blogged about how bad I take photos, then she apologized and that's pretty much it. She's very mature until you mention One Direction, The Wanted or other boy bands. She recently turned 18 like me so...

"Amiga, the new model is getting ready in the changing room." Alex said without taking his eyes off Mia.

"I heard it was Eleanor Jane Calder." Mia said rolling her eyes. "I swear if I see her I'm killing her."

I scratched the back of my head, "Why? I don't even know who she is."

Mia posed for the camera and looked at me, "She's the reason why Larry Stylinson won't happen."

"Bye." I scurried of before she kept talking. I walked into a room, sliding down the green screen and preparing the lights, fans and the camera.

"I'm ready. Are you Francis?" I heard a voice. I turned around finding a brunette who was sheepishly smiling.

"You must be Eleanor, yes I'm Francis I'm going to be your photographer." I shook hands with her.

"Nice to meet you. I've seen your photos on the internet, I can't wait to start."

I chuckled and pointed where she's going to take her photos, "You stand right there."

She nodded and did what I told.

Taking a glimpse of the photos I took of her, on the computer I must say she's flawless. Why can't I be that gorgeous?

I didn't even had to edit any flaws, I am not exaggerating.

"So are you ready for tomorrow night?" I asked scrolling down my mentions on Twitter.

"Oh you bet ya'." She said taking a seat on the loveseat. "I'm always ready."

I smiled at her and continued checking the tweets. She was very nice and better than the other models I have worked with.

"Secuuuuurity!" I heard someone shout. El and I jumped and ran to the lobby. I face palmed, it was Mia jumping on someone.

"Louis!" Eleanor laughed and covered her mouth, blushing. Some security guards pulled Mia off the young man.

He looked up at Eleanor and sighed. He looked familiar and I wasn't stupid. He was that guy from One Direction. I saw him yesterday with Mia on the signing.

"Distance, please" Louis sassed Mia when the securities left. Mia apologized.

"Sorry, my friend is a big fan." I patted Mia's back.

Louis tilted his head, "Oh right, I saw you two yesterday."

"He remembers!" Mia jumped.

Eleanor laughed and hugged Louis which Mia flinched because of it. "Just be nice." I whispered to Mia.

"Lou this is Francis, my photographer." Louis shook hands with me.

"I think you already know me." Louis shrugged.

"I do." I grinned.

Then a thought appeared on my mind. These two are friends of Liam Payne! I'm sure if I become good friends with them, I can see Liam again.

"So, Louis are you coming to see Eleanor in the runway?" I asked with a smile and he nodded, kissing El's cheek.

"Of course I am."

"Are the boys coming also?" Mia started jumping stroking Louis' arm.

"They are" Louis said taking his arm back.

I smiled. Tomorrow I'm seeing Liam then.

•••••••

Larry Shippers, go check my Larry FF: "HUSH". ily bad bitches. <3