6 Times

~"The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.~"

Chapter 6:

Something was not right about the Irish lad. First, he gets all goofy with me and in a blink; he doesn't even want to look at me. I wonder why. I heard Niall takes his food very seriously.

Was Niall mad at me because I told him I was going to marry food?

No, it couldn't be that. Let's just say it's the first time Niall and I have a conversation. Did he not like me?

A thought popped on my mind; he does like me!

The look on his eyes when I was on top of him and how he got amused, waiting the answer to the question; 'Are you and Liam dating?' Yes, that's it. Niall likes me.

I felt guiltiness, Niall was cute, but I think I would never see him for something more.

My eyes landed on Liam, his eyes staring at the road while his fingers tapped the guide. He was humming the song on the radio.

Liam, yes, Liam is the one I like. It would be stupid if I check Niall out while I'm trying to make things work out with Liam.

"Looking for something?" Liam asked without removing his eyes from the road. Blush rushed up to my heated cheeks. How does he know I was staring at him?

He chuckled and held my hand, rubbing the top with his thumb.

"I like this song." Liam cheered quietly.

The song on the radio was Let Me Love You by Ne-Yo. I heard it before, but American guy singers never caught my attention.

I rested my head on the window, staring at the moonlight. I closed my eyes afterwards; thinking what would be like to be kissed by Liam under it.

15 minutes later.

"Thanks for the ride. This weekend I'll go pick up my car at the mechanics."

"Honestly, I don't mind to give you rides." Assuring me, Liam patted my thigh. "Goodnight."

I unbuckled my seatbelt and slowly looked up at Liam's darkened eyes, then to his lips. I wanted to kiss those lips.

"Goodnight." I told him, leaning and kissing his cheek. Inhaling his cologne, I pull back with a smile.

I opened the door and stepped to the ground. I closed the door behind me and walk towards the front door of my house.

Liam's Pov

"What's wrong with you lots?!" By the moment I stepped inside the flat and closed the door, I heard Louis yell.

"It's Harry's fault by giving me hopes!" The voices were coming from upstairs.

Dang, were the lads fighting?

As my responsibility, I walked with a sigh upstairs. I followed the voices and ended up being on front of Louis' and Harry's bedroom.

I opened without knocking, finding four lads arguing with each other. They didn't seem to notice I arrived.

"Guys, settle down. Niall please, Harry was trying to help." Zayn said, grabbing Niall by his arm.

Harry was rolling his eyes, sitting on his bed while Louis was rubbing his back.

I cleared my throat, making their eyes land on me in surprise.

"Liam?" Niall asked, his eyes widening. "How much did you hear?"

"I, um, I just got here." I knitted my eyebrows. "But I want you guys to tell me what's happening."