𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐢𝐭; 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲.

The lunchroom chatter was louder than usual for a Monday

The lunchroom chatter was louder than usual for a Monday. People are sitting at tables talking about their weekends and everything going on since they last saw each other. But, there was one topic on the lips of just about every student at Truman High School, Taylor Hannings banged Jamie Jaffe.

Alexa didn't see the appeal of why people cared so much. They were all almost adults and talked about how they should be treated like adults, yet this is how women are treated. Like they aren't human. Taylor had sex with one guy, and they made her sound like the Whore of Babylon.

Her attention is caught by the table of jocks coughing 'slut' when she tries to sit in her usual seat. It's not like they're any better. The blonde slept with more guys than Taylor did.

She watches as the tan, dark-haired girl walks over to sit at the table she's at with April Dawkins, "You shouldn't listen to those jerks." April says, looking at Taylor, but Alexa stays quiet. "Leave me alone." Alexa and April share a look before April says something else, "I just mean... I'm sorry, that's all."

Taylor looks up at April with a mean glint in her eye, "You? You're sorry?" Alexa sighs as she picks at the food on her tray. "Stop it while you're ahead, Taylor. You have two people who think how people are treating you is stupid." Taylor ignores the girl as she keeps her train of thought on April, "Don't you feel sorry for me, you fat, ugly pig."

Alexa watches as her friend runs off. Then, she turns to look over at Taylor. "You know, I was thinking that the way your 'friends'-" she says with air quotes around friends before she continues, "-were treating you is stupid. I mean-" She laughs as she slightly raises her voice so the people she's talking about can hear her.

"-half the cheer squad has banged the whole football team, so they shouldn't say a damn thing about you." She looks back at Taylor, not caring about the jock bimbos' reactions. "Now, though, you just hurt a good friend of mine. So think about your priorities before you speak, Hannings." Alexa takes her milk and sandwich and then walks out of the cafeteria to find April.

Not before she pours the milk on the head of the blonde bimbo that hurt Taylor, blondie deserved it. She smirks as she hears a high-pitched squeal come from behind her.

──────༺༻──────

Alexa walks down the hallway with some papers in hand that she's supposed to take to the office when she hears a scream come from the girl's bathroom. Her steps are quick and long as she slides into the bathroom.

"April, what the hell?!" She yells when she sees April slamming Taylor's head into the mirror and sink. "Go away, Winchester," April says, looking at her straight in the eyes, but something is off. "Help me, please! Alexa!" The girl moves to help but is thrown back by an invisible force against the wall.

She holds her head as she slides down the wall. Alexa tries to stand up but keeps falling back down as Taylor screams. She finally stands up and lands a good kick to the back of April's head, but she's too late. April drowned Taylor in the toilet, "Fuck man." She mumbles to herself as she pulls April out of the stall before turning to Taylor. Something catches her eye, making her heart beat faster with excitement and fear as she sees black goo run down April's face.

"Damn it; it's only Tuesday." She whines before heading to the exit but stops to look back as things finally click in her head.

Alexa Winchester is finally getting a case!