𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲

"Now, if any funny business happens, " Harris starts until Alexa interrupts him, "Go for the balls

"Now, if any funny business happens, " Harris starts until Alexa interrupts him, "Go for the balls. But, you do have to remember; these are my brothers." She teases as he sighs, "Half-brothers. Remember that they are mortal. You are the best defense they have." She rolls her eyes before telling him goodbye and closing the car door.

She sits on a patch of grass by the cemetery entrance while waiting for the black 1967 Chevrolet Impala. Clipping a small flashlight to her jacket, she starts on some homework until a car pulls up in front of her. "Are you seriously doing homework in a cemetery?" Dean looks down at the girl.

She looks at him and shrugs, "I have to keep my grades up somehow." As she gets up, Dean looks over at Sam and is met with a shrug and sly smirk while she hops into the back of the Impala. The car ride to Barry's grave is silent. Alexa continues working on her homework while Sam and Dean seem to be in deep thought.

It doesn't take long for the car to stop at the row in which Barry is buried. Then, all three Winchesters head to the trunk, "Take this; you can do the fun part." Dean says, handing her some lighter fluid and matches. He gives Sam a shovel and has another one in his hand, "Let's burn some bones." The three siblings are off with a bang from the trunk, signaling it's closed.

"So, how often do burning bones and creepy late-night cemetery adventures are part of the job?" While walking between the two men, she asks, "Just about every day, you get used to it after a while." Sam looks at her with a kind smile. "Don't get her expectations high, and she's a kid. No kid should have to do this." Dean's grumbles are met with a glare from the girl. "I am not a child. I've been training for this my whole life." Dean ignores her as the three continue walking through the cemetery.

"Well, this is a nice way to start." Sam tries to break the tension, but it doesn't work. 

Sam and Dean dig up the grave as Alexa watches and keeps an eye out for anybody. After the coffin is opened up and the boys climb out of the grave, she doses the bones in the lighter fluid and then strikes her match. "Nice knowing you, Barry." She mumbles as she throws the match into the grave.

"So long, Barry Cook," Dean says as he and Sam put the shovels back into the trunk. Alexa throes the matches and lighter fluid in the trunk, then closes. "Where we takin ya?" Dean looks at her through the rearview mirror as she buckles her seatbelt. "Do I have to go back? This has been fun, and we are finally getting some quality family time." She smiles at him, but he doesn't budge.

She tells him the address and sulks in the back as it starts to rain. Throughout the drive, she helps him find his way but other than that, the car is silent. "You okay?" He asks Sam, "Barry was my friend, and I just burned his bones." She looks at him through the rearview mirror, "He's in a better place now. He can rest peacefully." His lips turn slightly as she tries to comfort him.

Her eyes go to the window as the boys talk. This is not how she thought meeting her brothers would go. She didn't expect them to be accepted at first because of how John raised them, but she never thought they would shut her out. "Pull onto the street on the right and its second house on the left." She mumbles loud enough for Dean to hear.

She puts her stuff in her bag and then opens the car door when he pulls in. "You did well out there, kid. Maybe we'll meet again sometime." She doesn't say anything to Dean and closes the door. 

Alexa quickly makes her way into the house and takes a deep breath. She walks into the living to see Harris reading some type of intelligence magazine, "How'd it go?" He asks, not even looking up as she lays down on the couch next to him. "I think they hate me." 

"That's how the Winchesters are, sweetheart."