𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢-𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

The next day seemed dull for Alexa, especially since she thought that by now, she would be halfway across the country with her brothers hunting a new monster

The next day seemed dull for Alexa, especially since she thought that by now, she would be halfway across the country with her brothers hunting a new monster. That is not how life is, though; she's right here in the middle of nowhere after burning some dude's bones, and the only impression she has of her brothers is that Dean hates her, but Sam mildly likes her.

So she is alone in the hallway because she couldn't care less about being in damn algebra. She doesn't dislike it because it is hard; no subject is because she inherited her mother's intelligence. She hates it because the teacher is an absolute idiot who has no idea what they are doing.

Last night she thought Sam and Dean would be far away from here but imagine her surprise when she sees Sam talking to a girl she didn't know. "Head down the hall, take your first right; it is the third door on the left." He explains but doesn't seem to notice Alexa, which makes her blood boil.

The girl starts a march over to him but stops when the girl talks again, "Thanks, Sam." Both Winchesters look at her confused until the girl stabs Sam. "I know you did not stab my brother!" The girl glances behind her and sees Alexa charging at her. "Who the hell are you?" The girl kicks Alexa in the face and knocks her down. The girl then kicks Sam in the balls as some black liquid starts to flow out of her mouth.

Alexa tries to get up but only feels a major throbbing in her head while her vision becomes blurry. Sam gets up and covers the girl's mouth, "Not the time to do a sick fantasy, Sam." She quickly shuts up as some black ghost figure rips itself from the girl's body, "Oh shit." She mutters, watching the scene in front of her.

Sam holds the previously possessed girl close. He looks around the hallway breathing deeply and finds Alexa looking at him, stunned. They take the girl to the nurse's office and then head back down the hallway together, "So we didn't burn the right bones. It wasn't Barry." She's the first to talk between them as Sam decided to keep quiet and his gaze on the floor.

"It seems so," He muttered, still not looking at her. "Then we need to figure out who the person behind all this is. Figure out which vengeful spirit is after all these kids." He finally looks at his sister and notices how pissed she is. 

"Are you upset over the fact that we burned the wrong bones or how Dean treated you last night? Why were you out of class? It would be best if you got your education, Alexa. This is not a life you want." Her jaw tightens at his words. What does he know about what she wants?

"You don't get to decide what I want to do with my life. I have been trained to do this since I could remember, and I am helpful. You two are going to need me." He sighs before he heads for the exit of the school, "We had this held down before you, and we can keep it held down without you." 

She follows him, not giving up on trying to be a part of the family business. "Why do you two hate me? Is it because I'm not fully your sister? I can't change that, but we're family. Family sticks together." 

Sam ignores her words as he walks out of the school. The cool fall wind embraces him as the young girl follows him out, the weather embracing her too. "I was told, I was prophesied that this would be my life's purpose. I was born for this! You can't take that away from me!"

"You deserve to have a normal childhood!" Sam says, matching the level of Alexa's voice. "Dean and I never had a normal childhood. All I ever knew was hunting, being on the road. Dean at least has some memory of normality but not much. You deserve to be like any other teenager." He puts his hand on her shoulder and she shrugs it off.

"I am not a normal teenager! Hunter or not. I am a daughter of Athena, I have been trained to be a warrior. I have been trained to be a machine and my mission is to being honor to her name. You want me to be normal? Give me a different mother and I will be." She doesn't even notice what she's said before it comes out of her mouth.

"You're a what?" Sam asks shock riddled in his voice. "I didn't want to tell you but, if I don't you'll leave me here! I won't be able to do what I was born to do." She states, holding onto her stubbornness. "God, Dean is gonna kill me. Come on." He starts to walk away and she follows next to him, granted she's almost jogging because of the height difference, but she's keeping up.

They arrive at the Impala and Dean is leaning against the side of the car. He looks up when he hears footsteps and his face turns sour when he sees Alexa. "No, absolutely not. We agreed on this Sam!"

"Hear her out. There's something she needs to tell you." Sam breathes heavily as Alexa looks at the oldest Winchester nervously. "Uhh, well..." She starts but the words doesn't come out of her mouth. "Look, kid, seriously. You need to understand that this is not something you want." Her eyes narrow at Dean before she speaks again.

"I might not want this, but it's something I need. I've been trained for this my whole life! My mother is Athena, I was born for this! I am not going to let you stop me from doing what I am trained for!" She screams, letting her frustrations with the man be known.

He looks at her with wide eyes as Sam is leaning against the car with a smirk. "Okay, one, calm down. Two, we need to talk about this and talk about it now." He walks to his side of the car as she rolls her eyes. 

What the hell is wrong with him?