Conflict

WARNING: Prepare yourself because you will most likely hate me when you are done reading this.

Lydia Martin:

A week had already passed since last Friday, the day of the triple date. Lydia and stiles had not spoke since then. Not that she tried anyways, she was to scared to face stiles after getting in the car with her boyfriend. But she was more afraid of him being angry at her... Or worst he hated her now.  Even in health class they wouldn't speak to each other especially since the teacher suggested everyone to work on the project at home on their own time, not that they were doing that also. She was relieved that he sat at the back and she sat at the front that way she wouldn't have to confront him.

Today's health assignment was just take notes on a video clip of people's stories who over came abusive relationships.

"I wonder what he was going to tell me." Lydia whispered to herself as she twirled her pencil in her hands, not paying attention to the assignment.

"Who?" Allison whispered to lydia.

"Stiles. The day we all went bowling we went outside to talk and he was going to say something but jackson interrupted our conversation."

"Maybe he was going to share his undying love for you, so you guys could run away together." Allison joked causing both of them to laugh a little.

"Anyways what happened between you both?" Allison whispered.

"What do you mean?" Lydia asked her best friend

"I mean after you left he looked a bit down, did something happen?"

"I think he's mad at me, I'm to scared to talk to him, I've been ignoring him for a whole week."

"Apologize to him? After all he is my boyfriends best friend and you guys need to get along."

"Yes I kn--- wait boyfriend?" Lydia asked smiling at the great news.

"Yeah scott asked me out after bowling and I said yes. I really like him. He makes me happy." Allison said as she started to scripple his name all over her journal like a 13 year old.

"Enjoy it while it last." Lydia whispered to herself.

"What was that?" Allison asked.

"I said congratulations." Lydia said as the dismissal bell rang.

Lydia packed her books into her bag and waited for stiles to walk by her. She got hold of him by gently grabbing his arm gesturing to stop walking.

"So now you want to talk to me."
Stiles said with so much disappointment in his eyes and in the tone of his voice.

"Look please I'm sorry I just, I've never apologized to someone I've hurt. Its always been the other way around."

"Well let's hear it. Stiles said as they went to a much less public place, the janitors close.

"Okay look I'm sorry I didn't talk to you for a whole week."