Chapter 7

The mood in the room instantly changed and so did their demeanor

The mood in the room instantly changed and so did their demeanor. They gathered around the table, ready to tell her everything.

" Alright what do you want to know?" Namjoon said. Ara sat up, ready to hear what they're going to say. "You said fan. Are you guys famous?" they looked at each other, still can't believe that she don't know who they are.

" Yeah basically." "Oh wow. So are you guys a group?" Jin chuckled and sits up from the counter. "Woow this is almost refreshing," he says, getting excited about this conversation.

Ara looks around the room at them, trying to picture them as a singing and dancing boy group.

She remembers when she was younger, twelves years old, watching the tv and seeing both girl and boy groups performing their hits. Ara wanted to always be an idol, perform for thousands of people and touching hearts of many, but never had the talent nor passion to become one.

Ara almost admires these boys now, seeing that they can be caring outside of their imagine no matter what.

" Well now i have to know what your guys group name," she said becoming very interested. Namjoon sits up and cleared his voice, almost like he was prepared for this moment.

" We are BTS."

Ara stared at Namjoon, a huge smile on his face. The name rings a bell for her. She feels like she have heard of them before.

"Wait BTS? I don't know if I'm making this up, but doesn't that mean bangtan boys?" They look at her, now concern. " I thought you didn't know who we are?" chimed in Yoongi. " I-I don't, but the name sounds familiar."

Ara didn't want to embarrass herself again, but the name is now resonating with her. It hits her. She now remembers.

She remembers watching tv, watching new groups debuting and next up was a group called bangtan boys. They were dressed in all black, heavy black liner. The group didn't appeal to her and her heart throb boy groups that she was interested in, but the music was something almost new to her.

Ara face lights up, now looking at the boys face seeing they've gotten so much older.

" I remember now. I remember watching you guys perform after your debut as a group." They look at each other, feeling embarrassed. " I'm guessing you wasn't keeping up with after that," chuckles Namjoon.

Ara shrugs. " Yeah unfortunately." " Now you get to see us at our prime," Jungkook says. Ara couldn't help but laugh, seeing that they've made a name for themselves. it was heart warming to see a group of awkward boys who didn't know themselves yet, now all grown up and thriving in the spot light.

" Must be nice to be a big name now," she says, almost jealous of their life style. " Yes it's such a blessing, but it have its moment," Taehyung says, looking at his brothers. " But it's even better that i have them."

She looks at the boys, seeing that they love each other dearly and help each other through some tough times. She felt sad knowing that she doesn't have that anymore and is now alone.

Taehyung rest his hand on Ara shoulder, sensing she is upset. " I don't know if the others agree with me, but you have me now. It's a big thing to say, but I'm here for you no matter what. you're part of my family now."

Ara smiled and nods her head. " Yeah you're part of this family now," Namjoon says. The boys immediately agree without hesitation, making Ara feel welcomed. " Thank you," she manages to get out without crying.

They give her a warm smile. " Alrighty I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving," J hope says, moving around the kitchen.

Everyone agreed in unison and start to plan a family meal.