Chapter 5.

It's the morning

It's the morning. The sun is up and the birds are chirping. A fresh start for Ara.

She slowly open her eyes, the sun shining through the big windows in the living room. She stretch a bit, her body still ache from the day before. But she haven't slept this good in such a long time.

Ara laid there for a bit, looking around the living room. Everything was reflecting the sun light, so it just made the room so bright. She sits up from the couch, getting a better stretch.

Ara was bathing in the sun, enjoying the warmth, but heard mumbling coming from the other room. She sat there for a moment, just listening. She thought it was just Taehyung, but there were another voice too. it sounded like multiple people were talking over each other.

She sits up completely, now sitting on the couch. She started to panicking. Why didn't he tell her they're others living under the same roof as him.

Ara sat on the couch, not knowing what to do. The voices were getting louder and she start to panic even more. Six other boys walk in the living room, still talking to Taehyung.

" You don't get it Tae. She could be a fa- " the boy that was talking to Taehyung stop talking, noticing Ara sitting there, now awake. They all stop, just staring at her.

It fell silent. They just stare at each other, not knowing what to say to one another.

" Am I interrupting something?" Ara says. " No you're not," Taehyung says. " I should have mention that I have roommates." Ara nods her head, now feeling uncomfortable.

Taehyung then turn to the others. " Um these are my brothers. Well- we're not related, but we call each other's brothers."

Ara could tell Taehyung was nervous. He was frantically looking at the boys and back at her. " But anyways. I think I should introduce them. This is Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook."

Taehyung named all of the boys from oldest to youngest, with a big smile on his face. Excited to introduce them to her. They all wave and gave her an awkward smile. Ara wave back, seeing that they don't want her to be here.

Taehyung looks back at the boys. " Um guys this is Ara."

It got quiet again, feeling the tension in the air. Ara just wanted to get out of there. She didn't feel welcome anymore and that there were so many guys. So many male figures in one room.

" Taehyung," says Namjoon. Taehyung turns to him. Namjoon tried to whisper to him, but ara could still hear him regardless." You just let a stranger sleep on our couch? You don't know if she's a some sort of crazy fan trying to pose as a homeless girl."

Ara felt offended by his comment, but confuse.

Her mind started to race. Fan? What does he mean by that? Like are they famous?
   That's all she could think about. She knew she looked homeless, but at least he could be nice about it. Ara felt guilty, but she needed to know what he meant by 'fan'.

" Um excuse me?" They all looked at her with wide eyes. " Sorry to interrupt, but what do you mean by fan?"

Namjoon start to get red, feeling embarrassed now, but they were confuse as well. Even Taehyung looks confuse. " Do you not know who we are?" Ask Jimin. She shake her head no, feeling like she should.

With that answer, they all looked somewhat relieved. " You really don't?" Taehyung ask, still looks confuse. " No. If i did, don't you think i would be more interested in you and everything you did?"

With a sudden boost of confidence, Jin steps up. " You don't know BTS?" Ara shakes her head no again, her lips pursed together. Jin lets out a groan, feeling defeated.

" That's good to know," says Yoongi. Ara was so lost. The boys can tell on her face that she was. Taehyung walks up and sits next to her on the couch. "Don't worry. later, I'll tell you everything."