Chapter 1.

Chaos run through the house

Glass shatter, doors being slammed open and closed, screaming fills the house. It was pure chaos.

" Just stop!" Screams Ara. She hides behind her bathroom door. Her back against it, praying he doesn't kick it down.

" Open the door Ara!" Yells her father. Slurring his words, banging on the door as hard as he can.

Ara start to cry, using all of her strength to keep the door close. It was locked, but it wasn't strong enough to keep him out.

"Just leave me alone! Please!" She desperately yells, wanting him to go away. " Come on Ara, don't make me kick this door in." Fear finally settled in. Getting ready for the fight she'll have to put up.

Not even seconds later, the sudden hit to the door cause Ara to shift a bit. She lets out a scream, crying harder.

" STOP!" She screams, but he didn't. Boom. A kick to the door, moving her once again. Another kick, but it was stronger.

Ara just shut her eyes, just wanting it to be over. Every second that was passing by, she hopes he'll stop.

Hours past. The kicking and yelling was starting to slow down. After one more kick, it finally came to a complete stop.

Ara stayed still for a moment. Listening to the silence that finally settled in. She slides down the door, plopping on the cold tile floor.

She felt exhausted. As if she was running a mile. She could finally breathe, letting out a sigh.
Ara wanted to stay there and rest, but she didn't want to waste any time. She gets back up onto her feet and slowly creak open the door, peeking out into the hallway.

   On the floor was her father, the alcohol finally catching up to him. That was her cue to go.

She tipped toed out. Quickly and quietly stepping over him to get to her room.

She get into her room and closed her door behind her. Without hesitation, she grab her bags and started to grab as much clothes as she can.