Prompt #1

Prompt: Curtain Call mentioned Alexander's hair pulling thing . so a prompt for Curtain Call I guess where you show Alexander getting scared because someone pulled his hair too hard or preferably when Toby first found out about this when maybe they were having sex and he accidentally pulled Alexander's hair and Alex freaks out and all.

A.N.- Alright, so I didn't make it Toby because the way I picture it is that Toby knew Alexander's fear before they ever had sex, so he was always careful not to pull on Alexander's hair when they had sex. So here's a younger Alexander and a random ex of his!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Our clothes laid on the floor, and my body was ready for this. My lips collided with his, our hands searching each other’s bodies urgently.

                His name was Josh, and he was my latest boyfriend. Ever since my breakup with Jake, I’d been in and out of relationships. I had boyfriends, I had sex, and then I moved on.

                “Fuck,” Josh breathed as my hands rubbed his hips. He bit at my neck, hard enough that I knew he’d leave a mark.

                I gasped against his skin as his fingers began to work on my body. I kissed down his chest, my heart hammering in my chest.

                Time seemed to blur by as I heard the sound of a wrapper crinkling, and then Josh was kissing me hard again, and I moaned against his mouth as he entered me. He pulled me against his body as he slowly worked himself on me.

                Josh gasped as I moved my body in time with his, my hands running down his back. His hand tangled into my hair as we resumed kissing, my body relaxing under Josh’s as the pain of his thrusts turned into insane pleasure.

                Josh gave a particularly hard thrust, and I jerked my body up in response. He moaned and yanked on my hair, hard.

                “Doesn’t it feel good, Alexander?” Jake moaned, yanking on my hair painfully as he thrust into me, pinning my body to the mattress.

                My breathing hitched and I roughly pulled Josh’s hand away from me. “Stop!”

                Breathing heavily, face flushed, Josh stopped. He slowly sank down next to me, his chest rising and falling as he tried to catch his breath.

                “Alexander, what’s wrong? Are you okay? Did I hurt you?” he asked in concern.

                I rubbed my hair, trying to get my breathing under control. I was just being sensitive about it, that was all. Josh hadn’t meant to pull my hair that hard.

                “Alexander?” Josh put a hand on my back. “What’s wrong?”

                “Nothing. I’m fine,” I said, my hands shaking. I hid them in my lap.

                Josh moved closer, and I moved away in fear. I knew I was being stupid. I knew he hadn’t meant to do it. But I couldn’t stop my mind from screaming at me to get away from him.

                “Alexander, I don’t know what I did, but I’m sorry!” Josh said, looking upset.

                “You didn’t do anything. I’m sorry.” I raked a hand through my hair. “I’m sorry.”

                Josh got up, pulling his clothes on. He kissed my shoulder, frowning when I flinched away.

                “Look, you’re clearly upset. I’m going to head home, and call you in a little, okay? I’m sorry about whatever I did,” he said. “Call me if you need me. I’ll get in touch with you tonight to see how you’re doing.”

                He left the house and I laid on my bed, running my hands through my hair, my body trembling. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block out those dark memories.

                I curled up on my bed, fear rocking through my body. “I wasn’t ready. Don’t pull my hair so hard,” I whispered. “Please don’t pull my hair so hard.”

                Jake yanked on my hair so hard that it felt like he might pull it out of my head as he reached his peak. He kept his hand in my hair as he kissed the back of my neck.

                “See? I told you you’d like it,” he whispered.

                But I didn’t like it. And I didn’t like him pulling my hair. God, I hated when he pulled my hair.

                I buried my face in my hands, trying to get myself under control. I had to be less sensitive to that. I would just have to learn to get passed that irrational fear that hair pulling brought with it.