Chapter 4: Strike one

*****************************

   3rd P.O.V

almost said 2rd

TW: rape, forced sex, cussing, there is a little consent at first but then he changes his mind

*****************************

   "Finally," Sam says, wiping his forehead. He just finished cleaning and setting up the treehouse. It had a queen sized mattress in the corner, little fairy lights around the whole top, led lights around the bottom, a few posters on the walls, a small dresser with a few things of his, a small T.V. and a clock/radio. He also had bed sheets on the mattress. Sam smiles brightly and heads out of the treehouse, locking it behind him. He heads back inside and sees a pretty girl coming in.

   "Daddy! I'm home," She yells.

     "Ah! Welcome back, Sweetheart," Tony yells, running over. He hugs the girl. "Oh, come meet Sam!"

  "Who's that," She says, tilting her head.

  "SAM!" Sam walks over and looks up at Tony. "There you are, this is My Daughter Fiona."

    Sam gives her a small smile before walking up to his shared room. He sees Emanuel looking around in confusion.

   "Where am I," He asks, turning to Sam. Sam smiles and goes to his bed, sitting down. He puts his shoes in a corner and puts his glasses onto the nightstand. Kyler comes in and smiles at Sam before pulling off his clothes. Emanuel walks out and leaves the house.

   "Wanna join me, Sam," Kyler asks, winking at him. Sam immediately blushes and gulps, his face dark red. "Come on, we're gonna shower. Plus we're both men."

    He wanted to say no, but it would save water. So he eventually nodded. Kyler grabs him and pulls him into the bathroom, smiling brightly. Kyler starts the water as Sam starts pulling his clothes off. He steps into the shower with Kyler and grabs the shampoo. He lets his hair get all wet before scrubbing it. He rinses out his hair and lets Kyler use the shampoo. Suddenly, Kyler pushes Sam against the wall, smirking. 

    "U-Uhm, wh-what are you doing," Sam whispers, looking up at Kyler.

    "Just dealing with something so I don't have to go to sleep uncomfortable," Kyler says, lifting Sam up by his thighs. Sam gasps and his face turns even redder. "Come on, Samuel. I know you want it. You wouldn't have come if you didn't."

   "I-I wanted to-to save w-water," He says, quietly. Kyler pushes the tip of his member against Sam's entrance, making him tense up.

   "No, don't tighten up. You'll snap my dick in half," The tall one says, laughing a bit. He shoves himself in making Sam tear up, sniffling softly. "Don't cry, babe. It'll feel so good."

    Sam learned to hide his face into the neck and put out fake moans after Greg, so that's what he did. He let Kyler fuck him, letting out small fake ass moans while crying into his neck. Kyler cums into Sam, making him 'moan' loudly. Kyler pulls out and sets Sam down before bending him over and shoving his fingers into him.

   "H-Hey! I-I can d-do it," Sam says, tears streaming down his face.

   "I'll do it," Kyler says, firmly. Kyler scoops out his cum before turning off the water. "Come on, let's get to bed cutie." 

    He smacks Sam's ass before putting a towel around his waist and walking into the room. Sam quickly dries off and puts a shirt and underwear on before running downstairs and out of the house, leaving the door open.

   "SAM! WHERE ARE YOU GOING," Tony yells. Sam runs into Elias's house and up to his friends room, sobbing quietly.

   "Hey, what's wrong," Elias asks, immediately pulling Sam into a hug.