Chapter 6: Strike Out

*********************

Ya'll Im sick and I'm still going, les get into it

3rd P.O.V. 

********************

   "And we're here," Aaron says, smiling as he exits the cab. "Come on, Sam!"

    Sam walks into the hotel with Aaron and they both go to the front desk.

   "Hi! We have a room under the same Sam or Aaron, maybe Tony," Aaron says, smiling. 

    "We have a reservation for Tony, yes. Who are you two," The man says, narrowing his eyes.

   "I'm Aaron, Tony's boyfriend and this is Sam, his foster kid," Aaron says, pulling out Tony's credit card. "Here is Tony's card, I can call him if you want me to?"

    "That'd be great," He says with a sarcastic smile. Aaron pulls out his phone and calls Tony, who was a little busy at work.

     "Hey, baby, what is it," Tony says, a smile on his face as he shoots another guy in an ally. "Anything you need?"

    "Hey, yeah. We're trying to check in and the guy wanted to confirm that we're the ones staying in the room," Aaron says, biting his lip. 

    "Hand him the phone." Aaron smiles and hands the guy his phone, the man takes it and holds it up to his ear. "If you don't let my precious and my kid into their hotel room, I will get one of my boys to come down and personally kill you by slowly choking you out and letting you come too before choking you out again."

    The man tenses up and lets out a squeak.

   "O-Okay, I'll g-give t-them the key," He manages to squeak out before handing Aaron his phone back. He immediately checks them in and uses his own credit card before personally carrying their items up to the suite they were staying in.

    "Wow, such great service," Aaron says, smiling. "I can't wait to tell Tony that I liked it here."

    "I-I'm gonna make a ph-phone call," Sam says, going to the balcony. He calls the prison once again and asks for Iris. 

    "Who is it," She asks.

    "I-It's me.... U-Um.. Wh-What's the a-address, I-I'm in-in a hotel now," Sam says, pacing a bit.

    "Okay it's **** ********** *****," She says, happily. "Call the number (707) 613-0794 and you'll get the persona selling the house."

    "Alright," Sam mumbles. He hangs up and calls the number. 

    "Hello, Alan Source able Outpost for Homes and Houses, how may I help you," A woman says.

    "H-Hi... M-My name i-is Sam an-and Th-There is a h-house that's be-been on the ma-market for-for a while an-and It us-used to be m-my old h-house... I wa-was wondering if I-I could get the things inside."

    "Sir, there isn't any furniture.... At all, if that's what you're thinking," She says, kind of laughing.

    "Th-That's the thing.... I-It's behind a wall," Sam says, crossing his arms. "I-It's very im-important, c-could I pl-please get it?"

    "Uhm.... Y-Yes, We could a-arrange that," She says. "We can meet you at the house in an hour, if that's okay?"

    "Y-Yes, of course," Sam says, brightly. "I-I'll see you there!"

    "Alright, see you then." She hangs up and Sam hurries in, smiling. 

   "A-Aaron! I-I need a cab," Sam says, putting his shoes on.